đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Future Love - studio remix by me

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka

Since the original studio version is acoustic, I thought it would be interesting to turn this song into an (I don't know what the actual word for a non-acoustic song is...?) electronic pop song. I wasn't anticipating on ever even finishing this, but I think it turned out better than I expected.

Chicka
1 minute ago, james19709 said:

Gonna listen soon, the original is a soundboard btw, not studio

Woah really? I spent hours making that and had no idea haha. That would explain the little quiet screams I heard in the background. I assumed it was someone freaking out in the studio or something :laughga:

James19709
3 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

Woah really? I spent hours making that and had no idea haha. That would explain the little quiet screams I heard in the background. I assumed it was someone freaking out in the studio or something :laughga:

You did use the untagged one right

youandi

Oooh this is very nice! There was one that was about ages ago and I downloaded it, that was nice too  and I think the instrumental on that suited it in a similar way to this, kind of modern 1950s production, but I think this is mixed a lot better. I'm not saying it sounds professional, but it's really funny how the production on this is a lot better than Brooklyn Nights. 

kabirartfling

I need this in my music player ASAP zip this file please.

Give your love to me

1 hour ago, brooklynnightss said:

Since the original studio version is acoustic, I thought it would be interesting to turn this song into an (I don't know what the actual word for a non-acoustic song is...?) electronic pop song. I wasn't anticipating on ever even finishing this, but I think it turned out better than I expected.

THANK YOU!!! I've always loved this song and wanted a studio version like this!!! ❤️

Solitaire

SWEET JESUS this instrumental is everything :O

Spoiler

I can't at this being just as good as some of the production on actual Gaga songs/demos.. :green:

Edit: those layered vocals towards the end :deadbanana: :giveup:

- Previously Sycothisis

ChicaSkas

this is my favorite Gaga song in the world.... constantly switching with Bad Romance, Paparazzi, and Out Of Control....!!

no really though this seriously IS my favorite

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Omg though please for the love of all things holy and musical please <3 <3 please enable downloads (click Pencil Edit Button, and Permissions, and Enable Downloads <3 <3 )

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived