Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Preferred Pokemon starters?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka
8 minutes ago, Avril said:

Thanks

Popplio is my least favorite of the trio, but I think that his design has potential. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. :laughga: 

There needs to be more cecali gaga on the site.

I'm hoping he ends up being water and ghost. Litten looks like it's gonna be fire and dark while rowlet could be fairy and grass. One of my friends made a comparison between Popplio and Jack's (from nightmare before christmas) dog look kind of similar.

I'm hoping for either ghost or something else interesting.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Praying for some of the flop taste if you don't include ChiGOODrita

tumblr_m3ys8eo7vj1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

I always pick the grass type and gen 5 will continue being thr worst designs ever. 

Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile the holy trinity.

200_s.gif

Still love Rowlet, but gen 2 starters >>>>> 

IB3DpOj.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

Trust me. I feel like an ancient creature. Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, all of makes me feel so old.

I used to know all of the pokemon but I began getting lost around the third generation, and the fourth screwed me over.

I was expecting a lot of charizard love. I was expecting the first generation to be the most popular actually.

Yes! Omg the first generation really was one of the best parts of my childhood. I remember playing Pokemon Stadium on my Nintendo for HOURS.

RAMROD

I always picked grass type as my starter, so I never know what the other starters are like. :D

Bulbasaur make me in love with grass type long time ago and stay loyal to this day. Grass type are the ones that have the most weaknesses, and that is exactly why I like them, more challenging to train and once trained enough, they are very strong.

I always use them as my main on battle even if the type they against are the opposite of grass. Trained them until level 100+ and I managed to defeat fire, flying, ice, bug pokemons easily. :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Seeka
13 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Praying for some of the flop taste if you don't include ChiGOODrita

tumblr_m3ys8eo7vj1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

I always pick the grass type and gen 5 will continue being thr worst designs ever. 

Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile the holy trinity.

200_s.gif

Still love Rowlet, but gen 2 starters >>>>> 

IB3DpOj.gif

That gif of Chikorita is just so pervy.

I'm not sure if I have a preferred generation myself. I like at least one design from each one.

I will have an island or something similar where you can get all the starters, but it'll only be after you complete the main storyline and start doing the post story stuff.

7 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Yes! Omg the first generation really was one of the best parts of my childhood. I remember playing Pokemon Stadium on my Nintendo for HOURS.

I played it for hours to. Some of the minigames were really fun. And I remember using my pokemon from yellow in the games and stuff

Seeka
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I always picked grass type as my starter, so I never know what the other starters are like. :D

Bulbasaur make me in love with grass type long time ago and stay loyal to this day. Grass type are the ones that have the most weaknesses, and that is exactly why I like them, more challenging to train and once trained enough, they are very strong.

I always use them as my main on battle even if the type they against are the opposite of grass. Trained them until level 100+ and I managed to defeat fire, flying, ice, bug pokemons easily. :D

Usually grass pokemon are the easiest in the early parts of games.

But pokemon at level 100 can take on any pokemon though. Except other pokemon in their 90s/100s.

I have a different favorite for each generation, but I lean towards water. Then fire and grass are equal.

Prismatic
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

That gif of Chikorita is just so pervy.

I'm not sure if I have a preferred generation myself. I like at least one design from each one.

I will have an island or something similar where you can get all the starters, but it'll only be after you complete the main storyline and start doing the post story stuff.

I played it for hours to. Some of the minigames were really fun. And I remember using my pokemon from yellow in the games and stuff

She just want some D like all of us hennies.

I don't think there's a gen that I hate as much as gen 5. From graphics to ugly textbook/bubble to Pokemon7c1ZkVb.gif Thank god they redeemed themselves with Godlos.  

So ORANUS bascially Laggj4w.png

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

She just want some D like all of us hennies.

I don't think there's a gen that I hate as much as gen 5. From graphics to ugly textbook/bubble to Pokemon7c1ZkVb.gif Thank god they redeemed themselves with Godlos.  

So ORANUS bascially Laggj4w.png

Gen 5 was BW/BW2 right? I kind of actually like the character design from that series. Though I think it and generation 4 gave us the most derpmon. And I liked the fact that it was the first game in the series where you kind of had to change from using the first six pokemon you catch in the game. I know it's the only game where I have a koffing in my main party.

And pokewood was fun.

Though I hate black and white for the lack of having something customizeable like a base.

But I think X&Y alongside the Gen3 rereleases do qualify as the best games.

I don't want to give away too many details, but I'm basing the land on a certain European country. The game is also, hopefully (I know it may not come off how I want it to be) as super dark. I want its darkness to be on the level of colosseum, if not darker. Though the darkness in the game I'm creating is gonna be a different kind. Not really as gritty. More refined. Planned.

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Gen 5 was BW/BW2 right? I kind of actually like the character design from that series. Though I think it and generation 4 gave us the most derpmon. And I liked the fact that it was the first game in the series where you kind of had to change from using the first six pokemon you catch in the game. I know it's the only game where I have a koffing in my main party.

And pokewood was fun.

Though I hate black and white for the lack of having something customizeable like a base.

But I think X&Y alongside the Gen3 rereleases do qualify as the best games.

I don't want to give away too many details, but I'm basing the land on a certain European country. The game is also, hopefully (I know it may not come off how I want it to be) as super dark. I want its darkness to be on the level of colosseum, if not darker. Though the darkness in the game I'm creating is gonna be a different kind. Not really as gritty. More refined. Planned.

Yes. I didn't even finish B2 :neyde: It was so hard picking Pokemon and even harder to progess with ugly graphics. 

Gen 4 looks like a masterpiece compared to it (artowrk wise and I lvoe the region). I tend to use region exclusive Pokemon during my playthrough. I don't know, I just enjoy using Pokemon native than using old folks from another gen. 

I don't even know what's Pokewood and if it's gen 5 related, I don't wnat you to waste your time explaining because I loathe everything about it.

Gen 6 (YX & remakes) was amazing. The graphics, the Pokemon, the design :giveup: 

I hope the graphcs not anything like Flop 5. Inb4 you pull my fave and let the light in and make it a super gay and rainbow region where the villian's main object is to share candies and desserts. 

But I am perchedT sounds cool. 

Seeka
9 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Yes. I didn't even finish B2 :neyde: It was so hard picking Pokemon and even harder to progess with ugly graphics. 

Gen 4 looks like a masterpiece compared to it (artowrk wise and I lvoe the region). I tend to use region exclusive Pokemon during my playthrough. I don't know, I just enjoy using Pokemon native than using old folks from another gen. 

I don't even know what's Pokewood and if it's gen 5 related, I don't wnat you to waste your time explaining because I loathe everything about it.

Gen 6 (YX & remakes) was amazing. The graphics, the Pokemon, the design :giveup: 

I hope the graphcs not anything like Flop 5. Inb4 you pull my fave and let the light in and make it a super gay and rainbow region where the villian's main object is to share candies and desserts. 

But I am perchedT sounds cool. 

Is it kind of bad I know where the hate is coming from but I don't share a bit of it? And I don't think the graphics are that awful?

Pokewood is a a gen 5 thing where you could essentially star in short movies with your pokemon. I don't remember when it was unlocked though in the game. I think somewhere in the first third/half. And the movies could end how you wanted them to and you got a lot of money and stuff if you got fans.

Though honestly, I kind of never finished most of the post pokemon league gameplay as I was kind of hitting a pokemon overload and kind of just went kaput with it.

Unfortunately, hacking a rom of the ds games is hard, and probably making an entire region from scratch is harder. I'm not sure if I can do it with Firered. I'm afraid I'll have to use the second generation games as my base.

Manul
8 hours ago, Seeka said:

Nintendo very much owns the exclusivity of the Pokemon IP, at least for now. I haven't heard GameFreak be involved that much but I think it is cause Nintendo does that part.

They are crazy control freaks. I recall this one article I read about them suing two guys because they were organizing Pokemon themed parties. :laughga:

it wasn't laaaahv

Seeka
10 hours ago, Love Drought said:

Nintendo very much owns the exclusivity of the Pokemon IP, at least for now. I haven't heard GameFreak be involved that much but I think it is cause Nintendo does that part.

They are crazy control freaks. I recall this one article I read about them suing two guys because they were organizing Pokemon themed parties. :laughga:

I'm pretty sure Gamefreak owns Pokemon. And since pokemon exists outside of games, Nintendo doesn't own the anime or manga. I'm pretty sure Nintendo just acts as a distributor of the games. Like how Intelligent Systems own and create Fire Emblem but Nintendo distributes the games. Though unlike Gamefreak, intelligent systems aren't exclusive to nintendo, as evidenced by the TearRing Saga.

I'm pretty sure there had to be something else going own as, like I said, those roms do exist. I wanna try snakewood. Brown and it's sequel sound good as well.

Archived