Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T3ARS
Spoiler

gen6-starters.png

I love them 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Seeka
4 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Damn I feel so old now. I only remember up to the 2nd generation. I mean, I knew all about the first 150, but then Chikorita and the rest of those came along and I watched those episodes, but I don't even remember the time I stopped watching it.

Charmander was always my favorite pokemon starter, especially when he turned into Charizard. Squirtle was also sweet and funny. And of course, Bulbasaur is also a cool pokemon but I never liked what he evolves into.

Trust me. I feel like an ancient creature. Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, all of makes me feel so old.

I used to know all of the pokemon but I began getting lost around the third generation, and the fourth screwed me over.

I was expecting a lot of charizard love. I was expecting the first generation to be the most popular actually.

4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I started with Ruby and Fire Red :yay:

Haha I started with yellow!

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Haha I started with yellow!

How many have you played? I played Ruby, Fire Red, and Emerald then stopped until X came out :flop: now I play Omega Ruby :yay:

🖤

Seeka
4 minutes ago, Poot said:

Treecko

Charmander/Torchic

Piplup

Firetype >>>>

Torchic and Charmander are rather on the same level.

Piplup and Treecko sure are receiving a lot of unexpected love.

2 minutes ago, T3ARS said:
  Hide contents

gen6-starters.png

I love them 

So underrated. Fennekin is my fav fire starter. Though I think it's because vulpix is my fav fire type.

Seeka
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

How many have you played? I played Ruby, Fire Red, and Emerald then stopped until X came out :flop: now I play Omega Ruby :yay:

Let's see here...

Yellow

Gold and Crystal

Ruby

FireRed

Diamond

Black 1, White 2

X

Omega Ruby

Colosseum

Both of the pokemon stadiums...

And those are the games I have/had physically. If we count roms and spinoffs I have more.

4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Charmander

Piplup

Treecko

(I NEVER pick the grass starter....)

Lols I usually pick the water starter. Grass and fire are on equal ground for me. It depends on the game which pokemon I pick.

PartySick
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Let's see here...

Yellow

Gold and Crystal

Ruby

FireRed

Diamond

Black 1, White 2

X

Omega Ruby

Colosseum

Both of the pokemon stadiums...

And those are the games I have/had physically. If we count roms and spinoffs I have more.

Lols I usually pick the water starter. Grass and fire are on equal ground for me. It depends on the game which pokemon I pick.

Oh wow :ohno: 

🖤

Seeka
Just now, PartySick said:

Oh wow :ohno: 

My obsession started young. It's okay. Pokemon was the true start of my weeab years. There's proof where all my gift for Christmas were pokemon things. I was a fan of the anime. I had pokemon shirts.

Pokemon is in my blood. Cut me and I bleed pikachus.

HEARTHUNTER

Rowlet

Torchic

Piplup

The birb trifecta holy trinity :gaycat:

I love all of them tho

Manul

Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip :giveup:

Are you actually making the game? Nintendo is gonna be Taylor Swift all over your butts. :lolga:

it wasn't laaaahv

This is so hard, omg. :giveup:

I know I'll go with Charmander and Treecko, but for water it's a tie between Squirtle and Totodile. 

Staryu

Grass: Bulbasaur

Water: Squirtle

Fire: Cyndaquil

I'm in love with the Gen 7 starters though. :saira: I can't wait to see their evolutions.

Seeka
52 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Rowlet

Torchic

Piplup

The birb trifecta holy trinity :gaycat:

I love all of them tho

I do love the birds. They're quite the cuties.

31 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip :giveup:

Are you actually making the game? Nintendo is gonna be Taylor Swift all over your butts. :lolga:

It's gonna be something like Snakewood or Quartz or Brown. I'm editing the **** out of a rom.

And Nintendo doesn't own pokemon. It's gamefreak. Gamefreak has just decidedly been Nintendo exclusive with Pokemon. Though I'm sure nintendo owns some of pokemon. Just not enough if Gamefreak decided to make a speedy getaway if the nintendo ship sinks.

24 minutes ago, Ibo said:

This is so hard, omg. :giveup:

I know I'll go with Charmander and Treecko, but for water it's a tie between Squirtle and Totodile. 

I know. Especially if you're a fan of all the generations like I am.

9 minutes ago, Avril said:

Grass: Bulbasaur

Water: Squirtle

Fire: Cyndaquil

I'm in love with the Gen 7 starters though. :saira: I can't wait to see their evolutions.

Love your icon.

On topic:

I know right? I can't wait to see how Litten and Rowlet evolve.

I do not have decided feelings on Poplio yet. I'd have to see his evolutionary line. He's not really one of my favorite designs ever.

Staryu
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Love your icon.

On topic:

I know right? I can't wait to see how Litten and Rowlet evolve.

I do not have decided feelings on Poplio yet. I'd have to see his evolutionary line. He's not really one of my favorite designs ever.

Thanks

Popplio is my least favorite of the trio, but I think that his design has potential. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. :laughga: 

Archived