💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Preferred Pokemon starters?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Jinzo
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Ooh nice choices~ I was expecting Charmander to get immediate love.

I wasn't expecting treecko though. Poor pokemon always seemed least liked out of the Hoenn starters.

And totadile is a cuter.

if you ever complete the game will you share it with us?, and if you do, would you please make it easy to install you know from past experiences that i'm a mess at installing things :blush::happy: thanks:cool:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juvi

Rowlet, Litten & Popplio :green:

Honestly the designs amaze me that much that i know i have to at least buy both Sun & Moon, don't know how to do it for the third starter, which is going to be Rowlet, who I came to like the least, unlike the popular opinions!

But back to your question: 

- Snivy

- Cyndaquil

- Froakie (even though I'm not a big fan of Graninja & the evolution only made sense for the idea of Witch/Knight/Ninja!)

Seeka
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

Spinda :poot: 

I am planning on making another game where I am not relying on a starter pokemon, like Pokemon Snakewood, but with how big this game is gonna be, I just thought of starting with familiar starters. Not to mention it's still following the traditional pokemon game. Story with the eight gyms and stuff.

Story is just gonna be huge. And dark.

20 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

Grass: Treecko

Fire: Tepig (my 1st starter :giveup:)

Water: Totodile

Oh yay! Tepig! He's a cutie! Unexpected as well.

Seeka
20 minutes ago, Majora said:

Treecko, Piplup, Charmander

Wow a lot of Treecko and Piplup love.

16 minutes ago, bionic said:

Can you list them? :laughga: Empoleon still gets water

I'm derpy. How about going through bulbapedia? lols

16 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Treecko

Chimchar

Oshawott

first chimchar and oshawatt votes~

Versace

I'm not gonna count the Kanto starters cause they have nostalgia to their favor 

so for first stage (we consider cute factor)

Snivy

Fenniken 

Oshowott 

Final stage (we consider awesomeness) 

Sceptile 

Blaziken

Greninja 

SirLudicopro

Not on topic, but Grovyle is my favorite middle-stage starter (mainly because of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 :toofunny:).

bionic
7 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Wow a lot of Treecko and Piplup love.

I'm derpy. How about going through bulbapedia? lols

first chimchar and oshawatt votes~

Probably...

Sceptile

Empoleon

Infernape (or Delphox?)

buy bionic

Seeka
17 minutes ago, pikachugagamon said:

if you ever complete the game will you share it with us?, and if you do, would you please make it easy to install you know from past experiences that i'm a mess at installing things :blush::happy: thanks:cool:

I plan on sharing it with everyone.

It's just gonna be patching a ROM, is all. Though I think we could release it prepatched.

It won't be as hard as getting a visual novel to work, trust me.

13 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Chikorita, Fennekin, Piplup

Fennekin is my fav fire starter as well. Though it's because I've kind of disliked all the rough and tumble designs of fire types and I have tendency to dislike them most of the time.

10 minutes ago, Juvi said:

Honestly the designs amaze me that much that i know i have to at least buy both Sun & Moon, don't know how to do it for the third starter, which is going to be Rowlet, who I came to like the least, unlike the popular opinions!

- Snivy

- Cyndaquil

- Froakie (even though I'm not a big fan of Graninja & the evolution only made sense for the idea of Witch/Knight/Ninja!)

Like I said, I am planning on redoing this thread when Sun and Moon are released. I enjoy the designs, but I'm waiting to see the types of their evolution (I'm hypothesizing grass/fairy, fire/dark, and water/ghost) before I add them in.

First snivy and froakie votes too. I don't really like Froakie that much. Reminds me of naruto days.

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Chikorita

Torchik

Mudkip

So I heard you like mudkips?

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Bulbasaur, Torchic, and Totadile :happy:

One from the first three generations! I take it you started with one of the earlier games?

Anderson123

Damn I feel so old now. I only remember up to the 2nd generation. I mean, I knew all about the first 150, but then Chikorita and the rest of those came along and I watched those episodes, but I don't even remember the time I stopped watching it.

Charmander was always my favorite pokemon starter, especially when he turned into Charizard. Squirtle was also sweet and funny. And of course, Bulbasaur is also a cool pokemon but I never liked what he evolves into.

Seeka
17 minutes ago, pikachugagamon said:

I plan on sharing it with everyone.

It's just gonna be patching a ROM, is all. Though I think we could release it prepatched.

It won't be as hard as getting a visual novel to work, trust me.

13 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Chikorita, Fennekin, Piplup

Fennekin is my fav fire starter as well. Though it's because I've kind of disliked all the rough and tumble designs of fire types and I have tendency to dislike them most of the time.

10 minutes ago, Juvi said:

- Snivy

- Cyndaquil

Like I said, I am planning on redoing this thread when Sun and Moon are released. I enjoy the designs, but I'm waiting to see the types of their evolution (I'm hypothesizing grass/fairy, fire/dark, and water/ghost) before I add them in.

First snivy and froakie votes too. I don't really like Froakie that much. Reminds me of naruto days.

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Chikorita

Torchik

Mudkip

So I heard you like mudkips?

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Bulbasaur, Torchic, and Totadile :happy:

One from the first three generations! I take it you started with one of the earlier games?

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I started with Ruby and Fire Red :yay:

🖤

Archived