đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

LUO YI
14 minutes ago, thotiana said:

"ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES I'VE HAD WAS WITH A TEENAGE BOY"

read better henny

What if she had that experience when she was a teenager? :usrs:

The night sky tells all

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, Bellatrix said:

You're here trying to make the boy seem like a underaged one based on basically nothing.

her choice of wording in that story led me to believe that the boy was underage.maybe she should've clarified it better:lana:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Kattys
15 minutes ago, thotiana said:

read better henny

teenage

not kid 

so... lmao

Madonna is a huge mess. 

Like she shouldn't be respected at all after all the messy **** she did.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

yASSsss
4 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

What if she had that experience when she was a teenager? :usrs:

she's talking about "having sex with the young can be fun" :poot:

and what teenager has their own apartment to live,knowing that it's the 70's we're talking about :laughga: 

petty

Lol ofc ppl are defending her. Never change GGD!

Why not say virgin? Why not clarify? By eluding to "teenage" and talking about him being a virgin and living with his mother, she's making it seem as if he's 17or younger. Its totally fxcked up so I don't get all these people trying to justify it! 

LUO YI
Just now, yASSsss said:

she's talking about "having sex with the young can be fun" :poot:

and what teenager have their own apartment to live,knowing that it's the 70's we're talking about :laughga: 

Bc it's fun :poot: jk

Wasn't it the 90's? :poot: oMG I have to read SEX 

The night sky tells all

nobody3089

He even gave her crabs, so I'm sure he was not under age and neither a virgin

Spock

UGH, already asked an answered on ATRL. The SEX book is fiction, it's her writing as the Dita character she created during that era and sharing her sexual fantasies.

Away with this flamebait and stupid thread

PQ5929SH.gif

21 minutes ago, thotiana said:

read better henny

Teenage doesn't mean minor. He could be 18 or 19

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond

Whether it was real or not, that is a pretty sick fantasy. Now, while there was no mention of him actually being underage, she sure put in a lot of graphic descriptions that suggested that he was very young, under-age young: "teenage boy," "a virgin," "barely any pubic hair," "he never went to school," "he wasn't very big, he was a baby." None of this is coincidental, it's meant to be titillating and appeal to your darker, creepy side. And that's all very well...but don't bring borderline underage characters into it. If they're young, make it blatantly clear that they are legal. But don't overemphasise the youth, don't fetishise the youth, don't make it sound like they are attractive purely because of their youth. But she's doing all these things here and its disgraceful.

Let's put this another way...take this passage and switch the genders. It's a man talking about sex with a teenage girl, that she was a virgin and had barely any pubic hair and didn't go to school and hung out at his house and slept over at his when her parents kicked her out. Now, would you say: "don't judge, it's just harmless fantasy?" No, a man wouldn't get away with writing this. Notice when the subject is a boy, some of you said he had barely any public hair because he was a late developer or shaved? That shouldn't be the train of thought you go down when you hear this. But if it was a girl described as having no pubic hair, would you assume she was a late developer or had shaved? No, you'd assume she was underage. Because we look at boys and girls sexual situations differently. At the end of the day, this was one hell of a creepy story, real or not. And it's wrong how women are not questioned when they appear to have sick fantasies involving very young boys but when men do it, they're villified. Some feminism.

yASSsss
Just now, Prince Bananas said:

Bc it's fun :poot: jk

Wasn't it the 90's? :poot: oMG I have to read SEX 

no i mean,she was a teenager in the 70's (if we're to believe that she had this experience when she was a teenager :poot: )

but yeah,the book came out in the 90's :gaycat:

Bellatrix
6 minutes ago, thotiana said:

Why not say virgin? Why not clarify? By eluding to "teenage" and talking about him being a virgin and living with his mother, she's making it seem as if he's 17or younger. Its totally fxcked up so I don't get all these people trying to justify it! 

You're the one thinking he was 17 or younger and forgetting that 18 and 19 are teenagers as well.

15 is the legal age here, so that would've been ok here too. Don't forget that. Teenager doesn't equal a child.
Also, many are staying with their parents even when they're 19 or even in the 20s. Don't judge when you don't know a sh*t.

Snow

Seriously? Like f.ING seriously this is a discussion?! Jesus... Its a story, it hasent happened, it doesnt say under age, it doesnt specify M's age at The time. AND IT TELLS A STORIES AND FANTASIES OF A WOMAN CALLED DITA not M.  FICTION! What The heck are you pathetic dramaqueen haters on about ?! And taking The moral high ground on this site.... Lol

Seeka
2 minutes ago, thotiana said:

Virginity has nothing to do with age. I'm 23 and I haven't even been kissed yet. I also live with my parents.

18 is legal in most states, and I believe 17 is legal sexual consent age in New York (where I'm sure Madonna has lived for most of her life?) and you can be as young as 15 to give sexual consent in other countries. Maybe 14 even.

It's not defending. Just simple fact.

And it's not like this actually happened. It's fiction.

LUO YI
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

no i mean,she was a teenager in the 70's (if we're to believe that she had this experience when she was a teenager :poot: )

but yeah,the book came out in the 90's :gaycat:

Thank you for telling me :gaycat:

The night sky tells all

Archived