Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (Out now!)

Noah

Featured Posts

OMonster

Wow - an amazing album. Filled with pop bops yet also very credible and cohesive. She's incredibly talented. 

My favourite tracks by far are Thinking Bout You, Everyday and Into You - all could be huge, huge hits. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlondeKingOfGGD

LOVE all tracks but top 6 would be

1.Into You

2.Greedy

3.Be Alright

4.Dangerous Woman

5. Thinking Bout You

6.Touch it/Everday

Daenerys

You can absolutely hear the WORK put into this album. I mean, she put work into her other albums too but this one seems like she put even more effort into it. It's so driven and most of the songs have just blown me away.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

DrewStevens

It slaaaaaaaays 

My top 5:

1- Into You :firega:

2- Everyday

3- Bad Decisions

4- Touch It

5- Leave Me Lonely

Noah

After binge listening to it:

My Top 5:

5. Let Me Love You

4. Everyday

3. Touch It

2. Into You

1. I Don't Care

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

joemayzzin

i hit refresh on iTunes at 11:05 and it was available!! i live in NY so that would be U.S iTunes 

unnamed.jpg

I'm very impressed with how versatile she has become as an artist!! defiantly a great album by miss Ariana :usrs:

AlexanderLevi2

Wow this album is doing things to my body. I'm dancing uncontrollably and belting :giveup:

I may have to buy tickets to the next tour :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

Noah
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Wow this album is doing things to my body. I'm dancing uncontrollably and belting :giveup:

I may have to buy tickets to the next tour :giveup:

Well, she signed a tour contract some months ago, so theres a possibility that she's going back on tour soon :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ItsTommyBitch

Love to see all this praise for an honestly just amazing pop record :flutter: 

The lyrics also seem way more inspired than most of My Everything, I can tell that the cuts on this album are mostly actually from Ariana's life, especially in Moonlight, I Don't Care, Knew Better/Forever Boy :applause: It's really relatable tbh.

Not sure about ha reasoning for changing it to Dangerous Woman, most of the messages are a reach to interpret from a Feminist standpoint, unless its just choice feminism where every act is empowering :emma: 

I''ll remain perched for ha feminist manifesto still :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Bloody hooker

It's not midnight yet and it's available on Apple Music on the east coast here in America. This album is full of amazing songs!

My faves :giveup::

2. Dangerous Woman

3. Be Alright

4. Into You

6. Let Me Love You

7. Greedy

8. Leave Me Lonely

9. Everday

13. Touch It

14. Knew Better / Forever Boy

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Noah
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Not sure about ha reasoning for changing it to Dangerous Woman, most of the messages are a reach to interpret from a Feminist standpoint, unless its just choice feminism where every act is empowering :emma: 

I would've loved 'Moonlight' much more as a Album title, it would fit better into the aesthetic we got to see from her.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

I would've loved 'Moonlight' much more as a Album title, it would fit better into the aesthetic we got to see from her.

I get why she changed it to Dangerous Woman, a lot of these songs are mature. I think "Moonlight" conveys a dreamy, more soft R&B cute feel, so tracks like Thinkin Bout You, Knew Better/Forever Boy, I Don't Care, Sometimes, Be Alright would fit that, but I think songs like Touch It, Greedy, Everyday, Side to Side, Bad Decisions, would feel weird on an album called Moonlight. It doesnt really matter though.

I wonder what non-already-released track will chart the highest :green:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

AlexanderLevi2
15 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Well, she signed a tour contract some months ago, so theres a possibility that she's going back on tour soon :) 

Sign me up!

Currently listening to Joanne

Dangerous Man

Arguably, the BEST POP ALBUM of the year!

Only LG5 can top this and I'm freaking serious.

Also, NUMBER 1 on US itunes and 60 other countries! Talent won globally! :applause: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived