💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (Out now!)

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Ariana Grande's Album 'Dangerous Woman' is out in most countries right now :)

What are your thoughts?

Personally I love it. The only thing I noticed is, that 'I Don't Care' (my favorite) sounds like 'Wit It This Christmas'. No Tea no Shade.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JGD

I have 5 more hours!  Well 6 since I'll be at work still by the time it's released.

But I can already tell it'll be an amazing album :nick: 

Noah
Just now, JGD said:

I have 5 more hours!  Well 6 since I'll be at work still by the time it's released.

But I can already tell it'll be an amazing album :nick: 

It's AMAZZZIIINNGGGGG

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

JGD
1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

It's AMAZZZIIINNGGGGG

I'm so hyped :excited2: Probably the last time I'll be excited for an album before Gaga releases :giveup: 

Noah
1 minute ago, JGD said:

I'm so hyped :excited2: Probably the last time I'll be excited for an album before Gaga releases :giveup: 

I just don't like the Tracks are in order LOL

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Jewels n Drugs

From what ive heard its pretty good tbh

Bad Decisions + Everyday are HEAVENLY

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Mister Gaga

I like it; definitely Ariana's best work to date, but i'm not obsessed with it. Maybe because i was truly hyped, and i was expecting more songs like DW/IY (uptempo pop/r&b bops). But it's really good. Apart from the singles, Sometimes and Touch It are my faves. I Don't Care and Kew Better / Forever Boy are obvious fillers. 8/10

Noah
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

I like it; definitely Ariana's best work to date, but i'm not obsessed with it. Maybe because i was truly hyped, and i was expecting more songs like DW/IY (uptempo pop/r&b bops). But it's really good. Apart from the singles, Sometimes and Touch It are my faves. I Don't Care and Kew Better / Forever Boy are obvious fillers. 7.5/10

I Don'T Care Is my favorite, how dare you :cries: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ryanripley

IM OBSESSED WITH THINKING BOUT YOU :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ItsTommyBitch

Knew Better/Forever Boy is such an underrated masterpiece :air: Knew Better serves some serious Tinashe vibes, but in general the lyrics and the progression; it was very smart to put those two together :flutter: And the production :applause: Forever Boy's chorus is just absolute bliss. 

Im still really shocked, the songs that have grown on me the most are the more R&B dreamy vocal songs rather than the sexual bops like Into You and Side to Side. I love every song though :flutter: The only song that's meh is Step On Up for me.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

OMonster

Listening to the album now on Spotify... surprised to see it on there so quick :hor:

subtext / fantasy

barnabesk

I would not consider myself an Ariana Grande fan, but after listening to every song on the album I might turn into one :giveup: It's a pop masterpiece. Definitely a 9/10 to me

My favourite songs are Into You,Sometimes, I Don't Care and Knew Better/Forever Boy

Edonis
21 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Knew Better/Forever Boy is such an underrated masterpiece Knew Better serves some serious Tinashe vibes, but in general the lyrics and the progression; it was very smart to put those two together  And the production  Forever Boy's chorus is just absolute bliss. 

Im still really shocked, the songs that have grown on me the most are the more R&B dreamy vocal songs rather than the sexual bops like Into You and Side to Side. I love every song though  The only song that's meh is Step On Up for me.

Knew it/Forever Boy is literally amazing :giveup:it's probably my favorite on the album. So beautiful and the transition :giveup:

Edonis

Honestly, this is my favorite album from her. It's concise, I genuinely like all the songs on it and the vocals are always nice :giveup:

Into you, knew it/forever boy, and thinking bout you are Masterpieces of pop perfection. :giveup:

A great pop album! 

Archived