Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Julian Assange interviewed by Lady Gaga in Laura Poitras doc' "Risk"

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

lego
10 minutes ago, Miley said:

Yeah but this was back in 2010-2011. His case is still pending in Sweden since he hasn't showed up in court. 

http://observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/08/julian-assange-sweden-charges/401309/

FreePalestine

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
14 minutes ago, LG said:

queen of having only accused sexual offenders as friends :koons:

She should really never be seen around R. Kelly, Terry, and this dude. In public, that is. Especially after her TIHTY campaign AND her massive support for Kesha. It makes her seem extremely hypocritical. I know her heart's in the right place, but girl c'mon :air:

venusfly
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

She should really never be seen around R. Kelly, Terry, and this dude. In public, that is. Especially after her TIHTY campaign AND her massive support for Kesha. It makes her seem extremely hypocritical. I know her heart's in the right place, but girl c'mon :air:

and now Elton John is accused of sexual assault :koons: its like that gaga curse thing but instead of all her friends dying they're just sexual offenders

Ronk

I'm not a fan of Julian Assange, but if Gaga wants to do it, that's her decision.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Noam Zioni
1 hour ago, Miley said:

Yeah but this was back in 2010-2011. His case is still pending in Sweden since he hasn't showed up in court. 

Oh so mess

Haroon

@Varo Yan Merged :)

You can't delete threads but if you report the already posted thread with a link to the existing thread then a moderator will merge it as soon as they can :happy: 

PartySick
2 hours ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Well she respects R. Kelly for his music, Terry and this guy are only accused of doing pervy stuff...With Elton John it's a safe bet that he didn't do anything...

But yeah, Gags is having a big of trouble :emma: I'm half cringing and half proud of her being able to look past her friends' (supposed) wrong doing.

🖤

ALGAYDO
53 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well she respects R. Kelly for his music, Terry and this guy are only accused of doing pervy stuff...With Elton John it's a safe bet that he didn't do anything...

But yeah, Gags is having a big of trouble :emma: I'm half cringing and half proud of her being able to look past her friends' (supposed) wrong doing.

It's just awkward in my opinion lol

Like, if she hangs out with them privately, that's all good, and more power to her for being able to separate their accusations from their personal relationships with her. But being seen in public with them is a little weird lol 

• 8 months later...
Space Cowboy

So when in the f are we going to be seeing this.. im just trying to see fotage of 2012ga since btwb dvd wasnt released..

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived