đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga, You're Waiting Too Long

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I don't think I've ever been this discouraged about Gaga.

To hear Mark Ronson's interview was depressing.

I'm sad that this is taking so long. Even though ARTPOP was released 2 and half years ago, the era was extremely short so we've had a longer wait than it would seem for new music. 

I want Red One involved. Not Mark Ronson. 

It's clear to me now that she started over with the album. To definitively say the album is coming out in 2016 at the Golden Globes and then for Ronson to say HOPEFULLY the album will be out by the end of the year illustrates that. 

I was so pumped that finally 2016 was the year of Gaga, and now that seems unrealistic. 

Gaga isn't interacting with fans like she used to and so we're literally have no information. 

I miss the real Gaga.

I think I'm starting to lose interest and i'd imagine this is happening to others. 

I fear that Gaga is losing her relevance and will never be big like she used to be. I want her to flourish

Idk I'm kinda bummed out right now. 

This is an opinion post so i'm just venting how I feel, I don't expect you to agree.

kristen-wiig-bummed-gif-sad-ghostbusters

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
Just now, bayonse said:

shut up

That's an inappropriate response

bayonse
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

That's an inappropriate response

shut up fat

no more parties in LA

blackpink

Be patient because patience is a virtue and gags said its coming soon so don't worry little monstrosity xx

Bitter

When she releases LG5 this fan base will be even smaller and the GP won't even remember her name.

Gallus

Soo. i asked RedOne on snapchat if he is still working on LG5 and he opened snap:toofunny: He didn't snap me back.:air: But he saw that we are desperate:green:. GodOne bops:giveup:

LadyGagaStan93

Those are your problems. Find someone else to listen to, I guess. Like yeah, I love Gaga like no ones business, but seriously it could be worse. It's not like she's not actively working on it.

Sakrai

The fact that Ronson is producing the album doesn't mean that RedOne will not be involved at all. I don't get how you got that from that.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Justin Drew Bieber

At least we can blame her for taking too long if it flops :)

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

?????????????????

she did not wait

the album isn't ready

that's different

okay wrong choice of vocabulary, but you get the gist 

pachinko
2 minutes ago, Bitter said:

When she releases LG5 this fan base will be even smaller and the GP won't even remember her name.

This a million times over. She will never be MJ, Madonna status. It sucks because she has the potential. 

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Resquid said:

The fact that Ronson is producing the album doesn't mean that RedOne will not be involved at all. I don't get how you got that from that.

"It’s her album, I’m producing it." 

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Gallus said:

Soo. i asked RedOne on snapchat if he is still working on LG5 and he opened snap:toofunny: He didn't snap me back.:air: But he saw that we are desperate:green:. GodOne bops:giveup:

confirmed scrapped from lg5 :gaycat: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived