💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

...And The WINNER of RuPaul's Drag Race Is....

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
21 minutes ago, Pierre said:

It was a hard top 3, even the top 4 was really hard to choose only 3. Bob really deserves it, Kim Chi doesn't need the crown and Naomi will have a lot of works and gigs. HOWEVER, the real winner of the night, the real fashion queen of RPDR, when will Raja???? That's the dress of a winner, Violet and AS2 killed the night for the winner :smh:  It was so obvious Bob was winning tho. 

j8LbQxL.jpg 

YES!  She ****ing turned the damn party with that outfit & I LIVED!!!!!  :diane:

Egypt. W

PMKKARDASHiAN
8 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

:yay: :unicorn: :D

12 minutes ago, Higher said:

Queen. :giveup:

Seething on twitter, watchin rugrats, and playin with my balls... 

Wyd? 

Higher
8 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Wyd? 

Can I play? :gaycat: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

En_Sabah_Nur
22 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Wyd? 

Now now now @PMKKARDASHiAN - all the TOP 3 queens were wonderful this season & we should rejoice that someone who has been put in jail for protesting for gay rights is the New WINNER!!!  :poot:

Egypt. W

ItsTommyBitch

YASS, THE MOST DESERVED :applause:

Even tonight, Bob showed Kim Chi and Naomi how you ****ing put on a performance! :applause:

I was okay with Kim Chi winning as well, but Bob truly deserved it and will do this brand justice.

See ya'll queens next year :flutter:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Sexxx
7 hours ago, Pierre said:

It was a hard top 3, even the top 4 was really hard to choose only 3. Bob really deserves it, Kim Chi doesn't need the crown and Naomi will have a lot of works and gigs. HOWEVER, the real winner of the night, the real fashion queen of RPDR, when will Raja???? That's the dress of a winner, Violet and AS2 killed the night for the winner :smh:  It was so obvious Bob was winning tho. 

j8LbQxL.jpg 

Raja was making a statement to all the Queens who failed that Madonna challenge... He was pressed :rip:

Noah
8 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

77786-snow-white-queen-FOOLS-gif-Img-r2g

8 hours ago, MonsterJay said:

SERIOUSLY?! :grr:
I wanted KIM CHI DAMMET

8 hours ago, Prismatic said:

But Quee K is unbothered. Still got more followers and loved by the geepee. 

I feel like they are saving Kim Chi for an All Stars 3, because she got so many more looks to offer.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

yASSsss
12 hours ago, Pierre said:

j8LbQxL.jpg 

i got chills when she showed up on the stage wearing this outfit..so many details  :giveup: 

No other queen can beat her when it comes to fashion.:diane:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

gag

This top 3 was so amazing; I would have been fine with any of the top 4 winning tbh. Bob is undoubtedly deserving though, IDG why some of y'all think otherwise? I mean, he's the only one with 3 wins in the bag and is an amazing performer, activist, comedian etc.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived