💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

...And The WINNER of RuPaul's Drag Race Is....

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

T3ARS

SLAY 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Katsuki Bakugo

Bob is multi-talent so it was a deserved win!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

En_Sabah_Nur
23 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Best TOP 4 for a while.

I'm still pressed as fvck that Ru didn't make herstory and make it a 4 way finale, bitch. 

Right!!!!!!!!  Me too!  So in honor of the TOP 4 - I have decided to edit my original post & make it TOP 4 instead...  :poot:

Egypt. W

DrewStevens

YAAAAAS!

I wasn't a fan of Bob at first but as soon as she befriended Derrick and told her story of LGBT activism I knew she was the Queen Of The People.

Brad

I'm fairly sure Ru chose her because she truly embodies the LGBT community. America's next drag superstar should be able to adapt and Bob did that. On top of being very flexible, Bob had participated in many LGBT events and has even been thrown in jail as a result of trying to bring attention to our community. Bob truly deserved this. :sara: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

elijahfan
46 minutes ago, Sableye said:

I knew it was between her and Kim Chi. I had convinced myself it would be Kim Chi though

Same. I used to root for Bob at the beginning, but once I realized his looks were consistently awful I ended up rooting for Kim Chi. But I get the decision, I mean they had already crowned a beauty queen last year, it's a good addition to the overall winners panel. Kim Chi was already a drag superstar before she entered the competition, if you ask me.

En_Sabah_Nur
7 minutes ago, Brad said:

I'm fairly sure Ru chose her because she truly embodies the LGBT community. America's next drag superstar should be able to adapt and Bob did that. On top of being very flexible, Bob had participated in many LGBT events and has even been thrown in jail as a result of trying to bring attention to our community. Bob truly deserved this. :sara: 

Now THAT my friends is a True Queen!!!  ;)

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Same. I used to root for Bob at the beginning, but once I realized his looks were consistently awful I ended up rooting for Kim Chi. But I get the decision, I mean they had already crowned a beauty queen last year, it's a good addition to the overall winners panel. Kim Chi was already a drag superstar before she entered the competition, if you ask me.

I felt the same way about bob's looks at first, but some of his looks - and his OVERALL Truly infectious personality won me over tho in the end!!!  :D

Egypt. W

Pierre

It was a hard top 3, even the top 4 was really hard to choose only 3. Bob really deserves it, Kim Chi doesn't need the crown and Naomi will have a lot of works and gigs. HOWEVER, the real winner of the night, the real fashion queen of RPDR, when will Raja???? That's the dress of a winner, Violet and AS2 killed the night for the winner :smh:  It was so obvious Bob was winning tho. 

j8LbQxL.jpg 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD
Just now, Pierre said:

It was a hard top 3, even the top 4 was really hard to choose only 3. Bob really deserves it, Kim Chi doesn't need the crown and Naomi will have a lot of works and gigs. HOWEVER, the real winner of the night, the real fashion queen of RPDR, when will Raja???? That's the dress of a winner, Violet and AS2 killed the night for the winner :smh:  It was so obvious Bob was winning tho. 

j8LbQxL.jpg 

Everyone there were gagging when Violet came out, slayed. :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pierre
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Everyone there were gagging when Violet came out, slayed. :D

With all the right, no other person from the cast can pull that type of things like she does. The dress and her have bugs on :udidnt: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

GawdGa

yasss bob, well deserved :firega:

Purse First is a bop too

Spoiler

lg5 who? jk :hor:

Higher

Queen. :giveup:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived