Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' official trailer out

malazam

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
6 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

you aren't even worth debating with :emma:

Because I am not going to thrash something I've not yet seen and you are going to take the stance similar to that of a grumpy old coot who's back woods racist (no i'm not calling you racist i'm comparing your mindset to the types that are) towards blacks sitting at the counter or gays marrying #it'sJustNotTraditional

Actually, no you sound like one of those types who lords over a Paws Down Little Monster type thing.

ENJOY THINGS EVEN IF THEY HARKEN BACK TO A CLASSIC

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Because I am not going to thrash something I've not yet seen and you are going to take the stance similar to that of a grumpy old coot who's back woods racist (no i'm not calling you racist i'm comparing your mindset to the types that are) towards blacks sitting at the counter or gays marrying #it'sJustNotTraditional

dig that hole deeper :emma:

Duella Dvil
Just now, Themysciran said:

dig that hole deeper :emma:

What hole?

I don't get it, what am I doing wrong?

By having the mental capacity to enjoy entertainment?

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

I don't think it looks very good. Don't quote me @Uncle ARTPOP:awkney:

:hor: Quoted

Whatcha gonna do?

Frisk me?

Sizzily
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

:hor: Quoted

Whatcha gonna do?

Frisk me?

If you weren't in a relationship, that would be 

tempting

:green: 

One Banned Boi

Spock
9 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

You (and every other messy person insulting this work) are being a child with your bratty attitude grow up, the world does things, like revivals... Have you NEVER heard of broadway???

I completely disagree though. Broadway revivals have a clear artistic vision and differentiate themselves in some from or other from the original production. Hell, even some undisputed classics have rarely or even never gotten a revival due to their iconicness in the Broadway spectrum.

This is just an obvious cash grab made with what tries to be a "buzzy" cast to cash in on the NBC and FOX live production revivals (I know this isn't live). I mean, this is basically a remake of the original movie, but just a watered down version because it's clear they're not going to be able to get away with that content on FOX. Also it seems to be marketed at teens. I think Themysciran is perfectly entitled not to like it, just as you're entitled to like it.

Part of the RHPS magic is that the movie is a mess, trashy and looks really cheap, but it comes off as effortless. Judging from those 30 seconds, this seems anything but

who will love me when the night is over

Shadowcrest
13 minutes ago, Spock said:

I completely disagree though. Broadway revivals have a clear artistic vision and differentiate themselves in some from or other from the original production. Hell, even some undisputed classics have rarely or even never gotten a revival due to their iconicness in the Broadway spectrum.

This is just an obvious cash grab made with what tries to be a "buzzy" cast to cash in on the NBC and FOX live production revivals (I know this isn't live). I mean, this is basically a remake of the original movie, but just a watered down version because it's clear they're not going to be able to get away with that content on FOX. Also it seems to be marketed at teens. I think Themysciran is perfectly entitled not to like it, just as you're entitled to like it.

Part of the RHPS magic is that the movie is a mess, trashy and looks really cheap, but it comes off as effortless. Judging from those 30 seconds, this seems anything but

Thank you for educating the less fortunate, I didn't want to :emma:

malazam
20 minutes ago, Spock said:

It won't be getting much attention tho....I mean it's just going to be a TV movie/special

another shot before we kiss the other side

HelloBarbara
56 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i must be the only excited one :laughga: 

no I am as well. I think Laverne's gonna rock this â€đŸ™Œ

Hiiieee

Yo GagaGaga

I think Susan Sarandon is the only one who can really pull off Janet, its unfair to try and give anyone the opportunity to match her perfection

giphy.gif

I did think the mini adaptation in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" was in good taste, so a good remake is possible for this, but from what I've seen this isn't it

I just can't get past the wig change, the original is too iconic

HelloBarbara
54 minutes ago, malazam said:

I think it could be good to the new generations get to know it.....

It's like Michael's new albums for me.....I really don't like Sony getting money over his death but I want the new generations getting to know him and his legacy

They could look for the old one? Yeah but people are lazy :laughga:

well I'm 17, and didn't discover rocky horror til last year, but its now one of my favourite ever films and have seen the live show twice 🙌

Hiiieee

malazam
4 minutes ago, Tom Morton said:

well I'm 17, and didn't discover rocky horror til last year, but its now one of my favourite ever films and have seen the live show twice 🙌

I'm 17 too, I discovered it when I was 13-14, bc I danced 'Time Warp' with my class in the spring party of my school :ph34r:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Miker

I hurried to see what the fuss was about....

Run.gif

Nope, there is no comparison. :tongue:

Mars..........or bust!

Archived