💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' official trailer out

malazam

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I really feel like this could be great in its own way.

It's gonna be fun, stop making comparisons.

It's supposed to be awful. It's designed to seem very cheap just as the original was, 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

You've not yet seen it yet. You're going into it Biased.

Present the original to any teen who doesn't already know it exists, and isn't familiar with ANY of the cast members. They will probably dislike it, but THIS is doing the exact same styling, with better cameras.

That's it. A 360 Drag/Theatre show on your T.V set.

I'm not dragging the original but your bias is VERY ANNOYING

If you're honestly saying because it's new it's gonna be better, you need help. how annoying :emma:

You're goddamn right i'm going into it biased, because this **** needs to be left alone, there is a 0% chance this can live up to the legacy of the original. You're asking for biased people to come in when you recreate something like this. 

This will be awful, end of story. 

Himeros26
7 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

It would be a little less infuriating if they took it a step further and did a full black cast, with blues rock music numbers (nearly unchanged as these songs were VERY bluesy)

😍😍😍😍😍

Duella Dvil
Just now, Themysciran said:

If you're honestly saying because it's new it's gonna be better, you need help. how annoying :emma:

You're goddamn right i'm going into it biased, because this **** needs to be left alone, there is a 0% chance this can live up to the legacy of the original. You're asking for biased people to come in when you recreate something like this. 

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER I NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE

just to clear that dumb sh1t up

I was saying it's gonna be it's own separate entity take it as such. Think of it as a local production where everyone goes and watches everyone relive the movie with the joy of theatre.

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

malazam
1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I really feel like this could be great in its own way.

It's gonna be fun, stop making comparisons.

It's supposed to be awful. It's designed to seem very cheap just as the original was, 

1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

I think it could be good to the new generations get to know it.....

It's like Michael's new albums for me.....I really don't like Sony getting money over his death but I want the new generations getting to know him and his legacy

They could look for the old one? Yeah but people are lazy :laughga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Shadowcrest
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER I NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE

just to clear that dumb sh1t up

I was saying it's gonna be it's own separate entity take it as such. Think of it as a local production where everyone goes and watches everyone relive the movie with the joy of theatre.

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

STOP COMPARING THE TWO

What a stupid viewpoint, i'm not going to think of it as a local production because I know it isn't one. They invited comparisons when they made this stupid decision. 

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, malazam said:

I think it could be good to the new generations get to know it.....

It's like Michael's new albums for me.....I really don't like Sony getting money over his death but I want the new generations getting to know him and his legacy

They could look for the old one? Yeah but people are lazy :laughga:

It isn't that hard to find a copy of Rocky Horror. 

Spock

SO GLAD Gaga passed on this 

e7aeBNq.gif

The good sis Laverne is not ready for the lashings coming her way lmao

who will love me when the night is over

Duella Dvil

What a stupid viewpoint, i'm not going to think of it as a local production because I know it isn't one. They invited comparisons when they made this stupid decision. 

You (and every other messy person insulting this work) are being a child with your bratty attitude grow up, the world does things, like revivals... Have you NEVER heard of broadway???

Shadowcrest
Just now, Spock said:

SO GLAD Gaga passed on this 

e7aeBNq.gif

The good sis Laverne is not ready for the lashings coming her way lmao

It's gonna get nasty, and I honestly don't feel bad about it. 

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

another thing...

How is an open mind (That already LOVES and knows the original RHPS by heart) a stupid viewpoint?? 

Shadowcrest
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

You (and every other messy person insulting this work) are being a child with your bratty attitude grow up, the world does things, like revivals... Have you NEVER heard of broadway???

This isn't broadway, holy **** are you just that dull. This is something with a budget that they are trying to make seem cheap. The reason Rocky Horror looked cheap is because it WAS CHEAP. 

Some things shouldn't be revived, see also; Robocop, Ghostbusters, The Hobbit movies, just about ANY REVIVAL. 

Shadowcrest

another thing...

How is an open mind (That already LOVES and knows the original RHPS by heart) a stupid viewpoint?? 

you aren't even worth debating with :emma:

Duella Dvil

This isn't broadway, holy **** are you just that dull. This is something with a budget that they are trying to make seem cheap. The reason Rocky Horror looked cheap is because it WAS CHEAP. 

Some things shouldn't be revived, see also; Robocop, Ghostbusters, The Hobbit movies, just about ANY REVIVAL. 

HOLY **** THE HOBBIT???

No my friend YOU are dull. Considering that The Hobbit is a BOOK that already existed and IS a precursor to the LOTR series Shut up. On behalf of the entire planet and all of the money and sparkling reviews the hobbit trilogy got, shut up.

How am I dull for having an open mind.

How am I dull for being able to understand a concept you seem INEPT at understanding.

Shadowcrest

HOLY **** THE HOBBIT???

No my friend YOU are dull. Considering that The Hobbit is a BOOK that already existed and IS a precursor to the LOTR series Shut up. On behalf of the entire planet and all of the money and sparkling reviews the hobbit trilogy got, shut up.

How am I dull for having an open mind.

How am I dull for being able to understand a concept you seem INEPT at understanding.

holy **** you are actually just that stupid, bye. :emma:

Archived