8 hours ago, Haroon said:

because she's too much of a loose cannon and things end up pretty messy

the shade of it all!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Honestly why do we have to have a master thread. If there's a new development I don't want to have to sift back through the pages of this thread to find out what happened. 

Honestly mods I don't get why we can't have multiple threads. Headlines let us all know what's happening now and what's the point? It's no skin of anyone else's nose to have multiple threads? The only reason you'd want a master thread is to stop us all from finding out the newest evolutions of the story. 

Andreyw
4 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Honestly why do we have to have a master thread. If there's a new development I don't want to have to sift back through the pages of this thread to find out what happened. 

Honestly mods I don't get why we can't have multiple threads. Headlines let us all know what's happening now and what's the point? It's no skin of anyone else's nose to have multiple threads? The only reason you'd want a master thread is to stop us all from finding out the newest evolutions of the story. 

what's the point of making threads for every stupid sh*t she says? :flop:  it's just filling the forum with unnecessary threads

Haroon
9 hours ago, Noahhh said:

the shade of it all!

Not in a mean way :laughga: Like she really is very unpredictable :udidnt: 

5 hours ago, MJHolland said:

If you care enough about Azealia or the situation/s then you can sift through pages :shrug: We don't need sub-sections being flooded with threads about hateful tweets from the same person. We're not stopping anyone from finding out anything, we aren't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes and we aren't here to protect Azealia or whatever :rip: A main thread helps people find out about other new stories and discussions in the same section/s because there won't be dozens of Azealia social media post threads in the way :laughga: 

MJHolland
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not in a mean way :laughga: Like she really is very unpredictable :udidnt: 

If you care enough about Azealia or the situation/s then you can sift through pages :shrug: We don't need sub-sections being flooded with threads about hateful tweets from the same person. We're not stopping anyone from finding out anything, we aren't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes and we aren't here to protect Azealia or whatever :rip: A main thread helps people find out about other new stories and discussions in the same section/s because there won't be dozens of Azealia social media post threads in the way :laughga: 

The only thing is that it just takes away functionality of the forum. Forums are meant to be able to allow users to go back into an archive and easily pick out things ie that time AB was racist against Zayn. Having a master thread makes that nearly impossible. But whatever. It's your forum I guess. Take away its usefulness of you want. But just know having multiple threads takes nobody's skin off their nose. Master threads are pointless and cumbersome. But whatever. 

Haroon
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

The only thing is that it just takes away functionality of the forum. Forums are meant to be able to allow users to go back into an archive and easily pick out things ie that time AB was racist against Zayn. Having a master thread makes that nearly impossible. But whatever. It's your forum I guess. Take away its usefulness of you want. But just know having multiple threads takes nobody's skin off their nose. Master threads are pointless and cumbersome. But whatever. 

But it does, hence why the decision was made to do this. It wasn't a random thought like "hey let's make some people's lives harder :yay: ", there are 2 sides and regardless of the route taken 1 side is going to be unhappy - can't please everyone unfortunately :noparty: 

MJHolland
15 minutes ago, Haroon said:

But it does, hence why the decision was made to do this. It wasn't a random thought like "hey let's make some people's lives harder :yay: ", there are 2 sides and regardless of the route taken 1 side is going to be unhappy - can't please everyone unfortunately :noparty: 

Sorry to continue to be off topic, but who was it hurting before? Like was anybody seriously negatively impacted by multiple AB threads? All this does it prevent us from seeing new headlines.

Forced master threads are probably my biggest online pet peeve and I know a lot of members on here feel the same way because they've told me so. Sorry. Have a good one.

Haroon
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Sorry to continue to be off topic, but who was it hurting before? Like was anybody seriously negatively impacted by multiple AB threads? All this does it prevent us from seeing new headlines.

Forced master threads are probably my biggest online pet peeve and I know a lot of members on here feel the same way because they've told me so. Sorry. Have a good one.

Judging by the reports yeah I'd say so :laughga: Sorry to you guys that are in the group that this decision doesn't work for :ohno: 

Maybe in the future we can go back to the usual way, the previous master thread eventually did so this could as well. It all depends :ph34r: 

Andreyw
On 10.05.2016 at 0:31 AM, Haroon said:

****ing disgusting. I shouldn't be surprised, it's Azealia, but after all the **** she says about being a minority and fighting against things she comes out with this? She surpasses a level of immaturity I've never seen before. Vile doesn't even begin to describe her, if anything it's a compliment

Haroon... :O 

• 1 month later...
Hexxx

Azealia's Personality is very different when she's on FB vs when she's on twitter. she seems a bit nicer. perhaps she's changing...perhaps she's not. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived