💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Daredevil
35 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Russia will occupy it and 'help' poor Ukraine to host Eurovision Song Contest. :madge:

Yeah they would just ban all the gay "propaganda". That means there wouldn't be an Eurovision next year.:emma:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

Yeah they would just ban all the gay "propaganda". That means there wouldn't be an Eurovision next year.:emma:

Russia have hosted Eurovision before and clearly don't mind competing in it.

buy bionic

1 hour ago, bionic said:

all of europe is saying htat tonight :laughga: 

I smell a potential orgy

4 hours ago, bionic said:

So much for Eurovision banning political statements

Ukraine has passed antidiscrimination law for LGBT ppl at work though. 

4 hours ago, bionic said:

So much for Eurovision banning political statements

Ukraine has passed antidiscrimination law for LGBT ppl at work though. It's a thing comparing to Russia's FULL hate!

bionic
8 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

Ukraine has passed antidiscrimination law for LGBT ppl at work though. It's a thing comparing to Russia's FULL hate!

Whats that got to do with political songs being forbidden? 

buy bionic

Xoxo Adriana

Dami Im was so much better!! 

gallery-1450670855-giphy.gif

Zsolti

Ok but Ukraine sucked

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Varo Yan

Armenia deserved been at least top 5 with beautiful Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave:wub:

bionic

I imagine all of the big 5 (6?) will be back again next year. I'm sure Australia will be back although I don't think they should

buy bionic

AM98GJ

Ok so what I'm confused about is, would Ukraine have won with the old voting system? Like if they would've won anyway i don't mind because I think the suspense was absolutely amazing! But if they wouldn't have one of the usual system was used then I don't think I support the new system....

Bellatrix
6 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Ok so what I'm confused about is, would Ukraine have won with the old voting system? Like if they would've won anyway i don't mind because I think the suspense was absolutely amazing! But if they wouldn't have one of the usual system was used then I don't think I support the new system....

I read somewhere that Australia would've won with the old system, but I'm not sure if it's true. I mean, it's still 50/50 and the votes are just presented in a different way.

I totally prefer the new system anyway. It's much more exciting and that's what a Eurovision voting should be. The last years we've known the winner for like 15 minutes before it's over and it hasn't been so fun to watch.

AM98GJ
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I read somewhere that Australia would've won with the old system, but I'm not sure if it's true. I mean, it's still 50/50 and the votes are just presented in a different way.

I totally prefer the new system anyway. It's much more exciting and that's what a Eurovision voting should be. The last years we've known the winner for like 15 minutes before it's over and it hasn't been so fun to watch.

Yh I was hoping that it would be the same result just scaled up, maybe it'll be confirmed by the organisation or something 

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Admin featured this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived