šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will LG5 flop?

Juanjo Moreno

Featured Posts

Juanjo Moreno

I mean, I've just read this articleĀ about Mark Ronson and that 'analog' thing isn't what the most of us are waiting for.Ā 

'Cause ARTPOP was such a good and incredible album and it was a 'flop'...what do you think will happen if lg5 is a ballad album?

mariomania1234

With the way everything has been handled since C2C, no I don't think it will underperform. I don't think Marks descriptions of the album translate into "ballad album" imo.

SissyFromSpace

ya

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

With the way everything has been handled since C2C, no I don't think it will underperform. I don't think Marks descriptions of the album translate into "ballad album" imo.

Yeah, analog just means real instruments and vocals.Ā 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Zilla

Why worry if something will flop if it's not even completed yet? :duck:

Ā 

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

Checkers

If LG5 was a ballad album, why would she post (silent) videos of her bopping in the studio? :usrs:

AJH219

Yes. It will flop harder thanĀ MDNA.Ā Gaga will go into hiding for a few years then re-emerge slowly with a greatest hits album with two bops, write a song for a t.v. serial, and go back into hiding. Then a few years later she'll tease new music, then star in her own show on theĀ OWNĀ channel, write a new song with a famous artist, announce a two year Las Vegas residency. Finally,Ā Ā a few months after the Vegas show ends, she'llĀ announce a "farewell tour" and keep promising a new album, even though by this time it has been nearly 14 years since LG5Ā  Ā :neyde:Ā 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

joemayzzin

you appear to be new so ill give you the benefit of the doubt but if you like the music who cares if others say it will flopĀ and just wait till its officially releasedĀ to judge cause if you don't personally like it thats your opinion, Gaga never fails so just have faith in her.Ā 

its going to be GREAT so don't worry it about it "flopping"Ā 

Hola Soraya

No album/title/conceptĀ = no prediction.

tr32VLe.gif

Gaga hasn'tĀ been so secretive for as long as I can remember... :smh:Ā Ā 

ĀæTĆŗ me estĆ”s hablando en inglĆ©s?

Bad Bromance
11 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

you appear to be new so ill give you the benefit of the doubt but if you like the music who cares if others say it will flopĀ and just wait till its officially releasedĀ to judge cause if you don't personally like it thats your opinion, Gaga never fails so just have faith in her.Ā 

its going to be GREAT so don't worry it about it "flopping"Ā 

Just tell it like it is, babe.Ā Ā  ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

dannydevito
18 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Yes. It will flop harder thanĀ MDNA.Ā Gaga will go into hiding for a few years then re-emerge slowly with a greatest hits album with two bops, write a song for a t.v. serial, and go back into hiding. Then a few years later she'll tease new music, then star in her own show on theĀ OWNĀ channel, write a new song with a famous artist, announce a two year Las Vegas residency. Finally,Ā Ā a few months after the Vegas show ends, she'llĀ announce a "farewell tour" and keep promising a new album, even though by this time it has been nearly 14 years since LG5Ā  Ā :neyde:Ā 

...taking the release of lg5 for granted, we don't know **** yet. I still have my hopes for this year but we could easily listen to new music during the second comig of Jesus aka the end of the world.

Princess

I honestly have no idea. I don't think you need a necessarily need a dance pop song for a single to do well, I mean look at "Hello" by Adele and "Love Yourself" by Justin Bieber. I don't think she will be competing with many big pop stars when LG5 drops, at least not Beyonce, Rihanna, andĀ Ariana Grande. Have faith!

Archived