Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will LG5 flop?

Juanjo Moreno

Featured Posts

Robo Ga
29 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Yes. It will flop harder than MDNA. Gaga will go into hiding for a few years then re-emerge slowly with a greatest hits album with two bops, write a song for a t.v. serial, and go back into hiding. Then a few years later she'll tease new music, then star in her own show on the OWN channel, write a new song with a famous artist, announce a two year Las Vegas residency. Finally,  a few months after the Vegas show ends, she'll announce a "farewell tour" and keep promising a new album, even though by this time it has been nearly 14 years since LG5   :neyde: 

Well..... that was depressing to read :rip:

🤖⚡️

Arizona Sky

I think the lead single will go #1 on Billboard Hot 100 and the follow up will go top 10. The other singles will underperform. As for the album, I'm expecting decent sales for today's climate (500k+ US, 1.2m+ WW) but nothing close to TF/M or BTW. I do however think it will be critically acclaimed with a Metacritic score of 70-80.

Lumi

Doubting Gaga's skills it insulting tbh. It might flop but we'll get quality and that's what matters.

underneath the pine

1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

I think the lead single will go #1 on Billboard Hot 100 and the follow up will go top 10. The other singles will underperform. As for the album, I'm expecting decent sales for today's climate (500k+ US, 1.2m+ WW) but nothing close to TF/M or BTW. I do however think it will be critically acclaimed with a Metacritic score of 70-80.

Ok what do you mean by underperform like a Top 40 or like G.U.Y.

Arizona Sky
3 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Ok what do you mean by underperform like a Top 20 or like G.U.Y.

Probably top 40 tbh

Cheap thrills

I don't think LG5 will flop I believe it will sell 4 - 7M. Even if it doesn't it's ok because isn't everyone these days are flopping with album sales.

GagaMyBlood95

We don't even know what its about, name, or anything...

• 4 weeks later...
bambi96
On 13/05/2016 at 3:33 AM, Hola Soraya said:

No album/title/concept = no prediction.

tr32VLe.gif

Gaga hasn't been so secretive for as long as I can remember... :smh:  

Amen.

PunkTheFunk

This is like asking a pregnant mother if she thinks her baby is going to end up homeless on the streets.

Let the album grow inside of Gaga's artistic uterus. It'll pop out of her metaphorical cooch when it's ready :madge:

Archived