💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Fifth Harmony - Write On Me

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Every song they release just makes me irked at how over the top Camila is with her voice :rip: Why does she get the most solos :giveup: 

Beyonce teas, but without the same level of talent to back it up :emma: 

On the + side, slay! It's a cute bop, Imma need them to stop being like "we gave Normani a whole verse or half, so now we don't want to hear her at all" too :air:

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

Every song they release just makes me irked at how over the top Camila is with her voice  Why does she get the most solos  

On the + side, slay! It's a cute bop, Imma need them to stop being like "we gave Normani a whole verse or half, so now we don't want to hear her at all" too

I feel the same about Camila, it's like their management want her to shine .. In every song.

chromaticainmyhead

when you've run out of ideas and just sing about the songwriting process. 

#songception :lana:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Fiona Apple

It's a good song but why are ALL of their choruses so repetitive?

dannydevito
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

It's a good song but why are ALL of their choruses so repetitive?

it's pop :poot:

Fiona Apple
17 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

Every song they release just makes me irked at how over the top Camila is with her voice :rip: Why does she get the most solos :giveup: 

On the + side, slay! It's a cute bop, Imma need them to stop being like "we gave Normani a whole verse or half, so now we don't want to hear her at all" too :air:

I think that her voice is by far the best and the most unique in the band :huh:

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

it's pop :poot:

Huh? :toofunny: Katy Perry is PURE pop and is called basic but she barely even has repetitive singles... Lady Gaga,Madonna,Christina,Britney,Gwen etc. etc. are pop music too.But you rarely see SO repetitive lyrics in their songs

skaxboy

The song is cute. I admit, there's a lot of Camila in their songs. Lauren sounds great! I assume this isn't an official single. I really want a huge uptempo bop from them. 

FRANK1991

this song is so catchy

so is the new song The Life

I'm guilty for liking them but I really like this new album so far

even better than Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman tbh. Her songs are still good but just not as catchy as before

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

gagaisitalian

Love this cute bop!

If it's officially a second single, then the video could've been better. But if it's just a promo track then the video is okay.

I'm glad Lauren gets to shine a bit more by singing the chorus solo. Still annoyed their shoving Camila down our throats.

babyboo

song is good but the video totally lift it to another level. and i feel like i'm the only one who likes Camilla :poot: she's so charismatic!

RockySayTalk

This can stay a pretty album cut, nice video though 

Archived