💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Wendy Williams show the best thing on Tv right now?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

It seems like the only daytime show that is consistently relevant and brings the kii's constantly.

How do you see it?

Let's not forget the flawless gifs she creates

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gifuqZBm6v.giftumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif

HighlandHeart

No. I honestly can't stand it. Or her. If you want true relevance watch British TV. Wendy Williams is annoying and rarely knows what she's talking about. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Snow

Utter trash rehasing DailyFail "News" as Gospel and rarely check any fact ever. Total trash

Peroxide

QF6E8aI.gif

Controversial queen of daytime television, when will Rachael Ray. :emma: 

Bambino

Sometimes she seems like she has no idea what she's talking about. If it wasn't for the crew that prepares things and info for her, she'd just sit there and listen to her audience's cringworthy reactions.

Whis
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

who?

There are gifs of her in the OP are u blind

RAMROD

Well, the best on TV? Not sure.

The best morning show? Yes, it is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2020Covid19IsOurs

It's such a guilty pleasure to watch her show lol. I love whenever she bashes any celeb (except gaga). Also, I don't think anyone else would be willing to talk about those issues and with that tone like she does. :laughga: 

Spoiler

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.giftumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif
btw can someone tell me what is the context of these gifs :madge: 
I'd love to watch these steamy episodes 
Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

VOLANTIS

I can't help it either. I know she's sometimes out of line but I love that show. And I find myself laughing at her shades so I have to play Born This Way 50 times to rid myself of the sins and gain that compassionate side. And ofc I get back to her. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Iwontell

It's a mess, yes, and I do think she sometimes says some pretty mean stuff...however I don't even credit that to a deliberate decision to be an asshole, she goes further than she's supposed to from time to time out of pure stupidity, just like the rest of us...

For the most part her show is no different from what happens when girlfriends get together and kiki about ppl they know and celebs...it's really more lighthearted then ppl think it is...and I think that's what makes it entertaining and relatable to so many ppl. And it's also endearing how she sometimes can't believe that she has her own show and that things are going well - I've watched some videos in which she literally cries on live TV bc of that, which is such a human attitude to put out there...most ppl fight their whole lives to be famous and successful, but in the minute they "make it" they feel the need to to act blasé about it...

I don't really watch the show (there's no place you can watch it where I am), I'm just explaining why I'm not so deeply offended by most of the videos posted here, as other ppl seem to be...there's real power in learning to laugh things off...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ryanripley
43 minutes ago, Thorgy Thor said:

There are gifs of her in the OP are u blind

it was a joke :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mikedu24

YAaaaassssss

Wendy Wendy Wendy Wendy

Hw u doin

I dont watch wendy for hot topics but her commentary and shade. Luv her

Lucas

I watched some on YouTube and watched but she turns her vest too fast one some artists, praising them one day & putting them down the next day... And isn't it crazy how the audience agrees with everything she says? It look like they're hypnotized it's crazy

Archived