Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Colton Haynes comes out, talks anxiety in EW interview

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

Chris Evans

kfldadadasads.jpg

Quote: But while social media has helped his career, it’s also gotten him into some trouble. Case in point: A Tumblr post in January sparked an Internet firestorm after a fan commented on Haynes’ “secret gay past,”regarding racy modeling photos Haynes took while underage. Without giving it much thought, Haynes offered a coy reply: “Was it a secret?”The comment was picked up by bloggers as his coming out – but it wasn’t. Not yet.

“It was a complete shock. I wasn’t ready to be back in the headlines,” says Haynes, who is in fact gay but has never publicly addressed his sexuality (and, like many others on his path, took advice early in his career to subdue it). “I should have made a comment or a statement, but I just wasn’t ready. I didn’t feel like I owed anyone anything. I think in due time, everyone has to make those decisions when they’re ready, and I wasn’t yet. But I felt like I was letting people down by not coming forward with the rest of what I should have said.” The headlines about Haynes turned vitriolic in the absence of an announcement, but he was in no place to make one: He had checked into rehab for anxiety and would be frequently back in the hospital over the next three months.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/05/colton-haynes-interview?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Well since those gay photos of him leaked, it was known his gay. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Monsterish

Well, he looks like that actors in SeanCody or CockyBoys :green:

PERFECTIONIST

girl my body is ready

GTHfg9BALmKZ2.gif

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Snow

Oh what a surprise... Though I wait and pray for The day when this is not news at ALL and wouldnt matter The slightest... 

Katharine Hepburn

Nobody saw that coming :awkney: OT I'm glad he got tocome to terms with it in his own time even if circumstances weren't ideal. Wish him the best :wub:

xoxo Joanne

OMonster

make me feel like a dangerous gay, Colton hunty :excited2: :air:

(congrats to him; coming out is the most freeing experience every LGBT person must experience) 

subtext / fantasy

Andrew Warhola
9 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Well, he looks like that actors in SeanCody or CockyBoys :green:

But they are straight :poot:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Katsuki Bakugo
35 minutes ago, JakeyVee said:

My psychic said I'd be meeting my true love soon:poot:

Ya'll Psychic was wrong sorry boo!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived