💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help Me Detectives: Song Clip Information?

Voltaire

Featured Posts

Voltaire

This clip surfaced recently that is currently classed as a "fake". Yes, it has all the hallmarks of a fake. But, could we discuss this in some more depth? 

We know its a cover of the Cyndi Lauper song "All Through The Night"

But who is singing it in this case? Could it be Gaga doing a vocal-warm up or something like that? Can someone with audio skills explain to me how something like this could be faked? Is this a well executed "faked" Gaga voice? 

Thanks in advance

DISCLAIMER: This clip has been removed twice from the forum when posted as "leaked track" threads. This is not a discussion of it being a real leaked track, but as a discussion on the merits and manipulations of such a track, or its possibility as a 'warm-up' recording etc. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Andreyw

well, to be honest...it kinda has those TIHTY / Dope vocals ...it could be a warm-up for a future performance of that cover? also , it might also be fan-made (there are some fan-made songs which voices are made in a way to sound like Gaga)

Decodekid

yeah and also that oh **** omg gaga and like freaking out is so stupid :green:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Clip

There's a girl who made a Princess Die cover and edited it a little to make it sound like Gaga, and it sounded exactly like Gaga's voice (I don't know how to embed videos, but there's a thread about it and the video is there)

Maybe it's the same person (?)

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Clip said:

There's a girl who made a Princess Die cover and edited it a little to make it sound like Gaga, and it sounded exactly like Gaga's voice (I don't know how to embed videos, but there's a thread about it and the video is there)

Maybe it's the same person (?)

just paste the video and eventually press SPACE or ENTER to start embedding itself

JustifyMyLove

I don't believe this leak, the song excerpt sounds stereo while the oh my god voice sounds noise removed and mono, at least if you want to trick someone make everything mono and put a little reverb on it

Julia Volkova #1 stan

MaryJaneHolland

it sounds like a mix of sia and adele

just imagine what this guy did: he put his mouth next to the speaker, volume: 10, whispering 'o **** gaga'..... LOL :lana:

Voltaire
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I don't believe this leak, the song excerpt sounds snippet and stereo while the oh my god voice sounds noise removed and mono, at least if you want to trick someone make everything mono and put a little reverb on it

Oh definitely, and also his voice goes past the end of the "clip" he's supposedly listening to live. I think we all agree its a fake- but HOW fake and in what ways was it faked is what we're wanting to know. I'm just too much of a plebe to know the deets. 

JustifyMyLove

I like this cover by the way, I would like to know who did it 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Voltaire

This one is a good example of what can be made with pieced together old gaga vocals. Well done, but you can still feel thats its pieced together. 

I can't escape how much the vocals in the OP sound like Gaga. 

Didymus

You can also literally hear him tapping a key on his laptop at the end :rip:

The only part that sounds like Gaga to me is the 7th second. The rest doesn't sound like her to me..

I don't get the warm-up recording comment.

Voltaire
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You can also literally hear him tapping a key on his laptop at the end :rip:

The only part that sounds like Gaga to me is the 7th second. The rest doesn't sound like her to me..

I don't get the warm-up recording comment.

The "warm up" scenario would be if someone actually captured Gaga singing a song as a warm up, with a vocal coach or just to get ready in studio etc. Its a weak theory, I was just wondering in what ways it would be possible to have a song sound like her. 

Ofc, you don't think it sounds like her in the rest of the seconds, but I dooooo :chica:

Didymus

What are the counterarguments to someone just lowering the track key? :chica:

Archived