💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's first piano up for auction

Aesta

Featured Posts

Aesta

http://www.reuters.com/video/2016/05/04/lennons-lyrics-cobains-letter-and-gagas?videoId=368348649&videoChannel=3

Idk why her piano is up there, but it's up there with lennon's lyrics, cobain letters and freddie mercury's guitar, so thats iconic. i thought she'd keep it? It even came on BBC the other night :giveup:

➰ Life is Born This Way on Repeat ➰

Dangerous Man

ARTPOP costed 30 million dollars or 50m, right? She lost a lot of money so ofc she needs to sell some of her property. Better than working in KFC i guess. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Aesta
1 minute ago, Dangerous Man said:

ARTPOP costed 30 million dollars or 50m, right? She lost a lot of money so ofc she needs to sell some of her property. Better than working in KFC i guess. 

that rumour was actually false. plus this girl's ripped and if it was for ARTPOP she probably paid off the debt by now i guess

Peroxide
5 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

rtxGfPq.png

Mmm imagine being served fried chicken by our queen.

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, Aesta said:

that rumour was actually not true. plus this girl's ripped and if it was for ARTPOP she probably paid off the debt by now i guess

Well, I've heard she payed her role in AHS, her Billboard Woman of the Year award, her televised performance, award shows performance, superbowl performance and oscar nomination (she ran out of money so she failed to win it according to rumors). Her selling that piano is kinda supporting those rumors. :ohno: 

TerrenceV2
1 hour ago, Dangerous Man said:

Well, I've heard she payed her role in AHS, her Billboard Woman of the Year award, her televised performance, award shows performance, superbowl performance and oscar nomination (she ran out of money so she failed to win it according to rumors). Her selling that piano is kinda supporting those rumors. :ohno: 

girl this piano profit won't go to Gaga, it will probably go to a foundation

playground love - josef salvat

Dangerous Man
12 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

girl this piano profit won't go to Gaga, it will probably go to a foundation

I know Gaga is a very generous person, but she needs to pay her bills first. :ohno: 

Aesta
6 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

I know Gaga is a very generous person, but she needs to pay her bills first. :ohno: 

But after her expensive ARTPOP promotions, she went on two tours, and according to forbes she was one of the highest paid in 2015. I think they ARE paid off!

venusfly
2 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

That was a false rumour, also her net worth was updated to $275,000,000+ in January by Forbes so I don't think she needs the money she'd get from selling a piano.

Dangerous Man

Not some of you thought I was serious. :rip: 

venusfly
3 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

Not some of you thought I was serious. :rip: 

Sarcasm barely works on the Internet, especially on a site where people make threads like this completely seriously all the time :poot:

Aesta
3 hours ago, LG said:

That was a false rumour, also her net worth was updated to $275,000,000+ in January by Forbes so I don't think she needs the money she'd get from selling a piano.

Right? Who even would put that up in the first place. She claimed that it was one of her favorite childhood gifts and she'd protect it?

Archived