Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5: Did you expect a single out by now?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Based on your initial predictions back in 2015, did you think that Gaga would have already released the first single from LG5 by now? Or were you sure that Gaga was going to take this long?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio

I thought we'd have the single by March and the album by May. Now I think it's coming in November lol

malazam

Obviously! I was expecting a Born This Way release way

906 days since ARTPOP was released.

another shot before we kiss the other side

MJHolland

Kinda. There were a number of big events that could've been used.

Although since Gaga hasn't given us any info on the album whatsoever, my thirst/hype has been pretty contained. I actually kind of appreciate it looking back on it. Like imagine the hype of she was hardcore hinting at things; it wouldn't be bearable to come on this site anymore.

Fernster7

Yes, I was expecting it last month. But oh well, I can wait.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

chromaticka

I wasn't expecting music by now but i was expecting a title or a date. like dude we don't even know the GENRE of this album. 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

notamember

Well, I'm kind of expecting something this month, so no. But who knows what will happen? It literally could happen any second. 

LetsGetHigh

Yes, I thought she'd release LG5 similar to how BTW was released. I hate Q4 releases so much ugh.

LetsGetHigh

+She's probably releasing the album early Q4 (like October) so that LG5 would be eligible for GRAMMYS '18 and not '17 since '25' will snatch then.

Edit: And Lemonade and TLOB. 

Kesha

No I have always thought that it will get released in fall or late summer

Justin Drew Bieber

Yes, but I'm also actually enjoying this wait 

Archived