trash like always

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Spock
4 minutes ago, dollardays said:

zgxpb.gif

Literally came in here to post this :air: 

who will love me when the night is over

RichAssPiss

I just don't buy these kinds of songs coming from her. She seemed very comfortable with the sound and style of her first record but now she seems to be pushing herself into a "pop girl mold." This is a catchy song but it sounds like something she would write for cash and sell to J. Lo, etc. Feels out of her wheelhouse, and not in a good way. The "No" video reminds me of the awkward Jessica Simpson "Irresistible" video where she tried to dance because she though she had to. I hope she is doing this style because she wants to and not out of pressure.

Hecturr
11 minutes ago, dollardays said:

zgxpb.gif

NOOOOOOO YOU BEAT ME TO IT YOU PHUCK

Himeros26
17 minutes ago, venusian said:

trash like always

!!!! Okay slay Venusian!! 

Gypsy Life
14 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I just don't buy these kinds of songs coming from her. She seemed very comfortable with the sound and style of her first record but now she seems to be pushing herself into a "pop girl mold." This is a catchy song but it sounds like something she would write for cash and sell to J. Lo, etc. Feels out of her wheelhouse, and not in a good way. The "No" video reminds me of the awkward Jessica Simpson "Irresistible" video where she tried to dance because she though she had to. I hope she is doing this style because she wants to and not out of pressure.

She said she saw that everyone expected her to continue with her doo-wop style for the 2nd album, so she wanted to prove with this album that she's capable of more than just one sound.

DrewStevens

What kind of Kidz Bop produced by will.i.am is this?

'No' is great, but this is a big no.

Archived