💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

15 days ago Lady Gaga ...

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Posted this picture on instagram, so i thought that if we add 15 days more it will be 1 month. Do you feel old yet? :giveup:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

HolyDelRey

No matter how hard Beyonce tries to be a friend with several fan bases (Adele's Gaga's etc) the problem with her is not a matter of other pop singers.. her problem is that it is more than obvious she is still paying off to stay relevant while she hasnt produced the least interesting song for at least 10 years? and she keeps wining (buying) Grammys as if they are pop, Cher has 1 Grammy, Barbra Streisand not more than 10, so does Whitney and Mariah.. and Beyonce has 25??? I mean.. everything is fake and buyable in this world we know it.. but that doesnt mean we are supposed to like it..

dannydevito

thought you were going to say "15 days ago lady gaga was 15 days younger" :poot:

HolyDelRey
Just now, dannydevito said:

thought you were going to say "15 days ago lady gaga was 15 days younger" :poot:

Next post :*

bayonse
7 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

No matter how hard Beyonce tries to be a friend with several fan bases (Adele's Gaga's etc) the problem with her is not a matter of other pop singers.. her problem is that it is more than obvious she is still paying off to stay relevant while she hasnt produced the least interesting song for at least 10 years? and she keeps wining (buying) Grammys as if they are pop, Cher has 1 Grammy, Barbra Streisand not more than 10, so does Whitney and Mariah.. and Beyonce has 25??? I mean.. everything is fake and buyable in this world we know it.. but that doesnt mean we are supposed to like it..

mess

no more parties in LA

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Wtf girl

HolyDelRey
Just now, Didymus said:

Wtf girl

I didn't said this, someone else did i just copied. I worship Beysus.

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I've seen this on Facebook

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Didymus
1 minute ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I didn't said this, someone else did i just copied. I worship Beysus.

Thank god, but what does it have to do with this thread :emma:

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I've seen this on Facebook

I dunno, smoking weed rn and i thought that it would be cool to share it w/uuuuu guys...

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I dunno, smoking weed rn and i thought that it would be cool to share it w/uuuuu guys...

Stop smoking don't you see your brain isn't working properly? :saladga:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

HolyDelRey
Just now, LanasNerfGun said:

this whole thread is so messy

So is Madonna.:rockstar:

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Stop smoking don't you see your brain isn't working properly? :saladga:

Hey, Russia..

I have to agree w/you, me being still on this website its just a prove that my brain isn't working properly!

p.s i'm jammin' to era.:rockstar:

Archived