💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Didymus
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Actually, I am a 35 year old former fan. I was referring to her current sexual escapades... stuck in 1992

She was butt naked in 1992 and you call that the same as now? You can't even see her nipples :rip: Exaggerating much? If she was still stuck in 1992 she would've done way worse to make an even bigger statement.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
4 minutes ago, River said:

No just no, it's not the age, it's not sexism, it's simple - the custom was ugly and it was vulgar.

if a man will show up with a man version of this custom with his cock out to any place they will kick him out immediately and will call the police.

Basically this :poot:

Spoiler

NSFW

Spoiler

Don't WP me :poot:

Spoiler

BxVcDvFIQAAGXOw.jpg

Spoiler

I am so warned :poot: 

🖤

androiduser
2 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

this hasn't changed the world... this is an ego driven attempt to give herself political importance trying to associate herself with things that have nothing to do with her.

androiduser
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

She was butt naked in 1992 and you call that the same as now? You can't even see her nipples :rip: Exaggerating much? If she was still stuck in 1992 she would've done way worse to make an even bigger statement.

okay, 1990, even worse

Ronlop
17 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

... and the only way to achieve gender equality is to shove your tits and ass at every event?

Also, I'm pretty sure that if a guy came on a red carpet with his balls out he would be called out for it, so... Not sure what boundaries you think you're pushing Madge, but don't justify yourself with big social statements - you just wanted to go out naked and you did, good for you.

Haha I couldn't agree more actually.

You're not changing the world by showing tits and ass at events. Ageism exists but what Madonna is repeating on and on throughout most of her career is seen as provocative simply because it is. The same way a guy would go to an event with his **** out- that would just be provocative, not revolutionary. That's not what it's all about and there are far more important things to fight for women. 

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

She posts pictures of those really important historic people, who sufered a great deal and were devoted to greater cause , with her album logo, and called their accomplishment as her new album titel- and that is a marketing campaign, sorry,  that was tastless in my opinion, dont take it personally if you are a fan, i was indiferent about lots of Madonna related thing, but that move and now this post, is something that sends a wrong message 

She posted them on instagram. Whats wrong with it ? I find it really flattering. That has nothing to do with the album. Title track Rebel Heart was about madonna s personal struggle and fighting norms in her life. She barely lost her career in US due to American Life. Her children s safety was threatened. 

^So, i took the road and travelled by and i barely made it out alive. Through the darkness somehow i survived.^

from Rebel Heart title track.

Didymus

I can't believe some of the things I'm reading here. You're stanning for Lady Gaga who's constantly called out for being provocative for no reason (or just for random fame wh-ring). Gaga herself has praised Madonna for doing a massive amount for women in the industry and you're all just taking that away because you're offended by some outfit that didn't even fully expose her body parts? Where were the complaints when Gaga was exposing her entire ass on the VMA's or when she showed her tits every single night at the artRAVE?

You guys are unreal. Get together why you're a fan of someone like Gaga and see through the Madonna hater glasses pls, not hard to see your vision is blurred.

Chump

I guess Madonna doesn't know that there are other ways to express sexuality other than showing her tits and ass. Maybe those other ways don't work because she's OLD? Why is she always covering her arms then? Is it expressing her sexuality?

She knows she has nothing to show, whether it's beauty or talent, so she's trying to be scandalous by showing her ass and then she is finding these excuses about "equality" when her actions don't seem to work out the way she wanted them to

Ciccone Madonna
10 minutes ago, androiduser said:

this hasn't changed the world... this is an ego driven attempt to give herself political importance trying to associate herself with things that have nothing to do with her.

Madonna-David-Banda-001.jpg?w=300&q=55&a aidsshow.jpg 

Her sons family died of AIDS. She openly supported hiv positive people in dark times and gave millions of money to Amfar.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Chump said:

She knows she has nothing to show, whether it's beauty or talent, so she's trying to be scandalous by showing her ass and then she is finding these excuses about "equality" when her actions don't seem to work out the way she wanted them to

Omg

Not just calling her ugly and discrediting all she's done for women.

Can't wait for your opinions when Gaga's nearing 60 and being called desperate, ugly and devoid of good intentions  :unicorn:

LebaneseDude

I'm not even a huge Madonna fan but I thought it was fine?

Way to make a big deal out of nothing people :rip: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Ronlop
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I can't believe some of the things I'm reading here. You're stanning for Lady Gaga who's constantly called out for being provocative for no reason (or just for random fame wh-ring). Gaga herself has praised Madonna for doing a massive amount for women in the industry and you're all just taking that away because you're offended by some outfit that didn't even fully expose her body parts? Where were the complaints when Gaga was exposing her entire ass on the VMA's or when she showed her tits every single night at the artRAVE?

You guys are unreal. Get together why you're a fan of someone like Gaga and see through the Madonna hater glasses pls, not hard to see your vision is blurred.

Why compare though? That's not even the subject. No one is saying Lady Gaga is not all of those things Madonna is. 

What I'm saying is that you're not changing the world by showing tits and ass at events. I can get the idea behind it but it seems like Madonna is only interested in fighting for women above a certain age to show their sexuality. There are by far more important things to fight for women and I don't even recall Madonna mentioning them :rip: 

Sexuality comes in different ways. It's not just walking half naked, that's actually a shallow way to look at it. 

I appreciate her efforts but the whole "fight with me. we're changing the world. Show your tits and ass" thing is getting a little cringey. Not because she isn't allowed to wear what she wants. It's simply because it's not doing much.

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I personally have nothing against nudity, quite the opposite actually. The thing is: when Gaga's showing tits and ass, she isn't justifying it on big social issues. She just wants to have fun and she owns it, it doesn't go any further. Plus, she isn't acting like she's doing something revolutionary.

Also, I am actually a big Madonna fan: she's the first pop artist I ever stanned for when I was 8 years old, I own all of her albums and I attended her MDNA Tour. But being a fan doesn't mean agreeing with everything your fave does or say, and the thing is: Madonna has been nothing but a train wreck the past year or so.

Archived