Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna
6 minutes ago, just4fun said:

OMG the fact that reporter called Cher "elder" with emphasis and you guys claim you are on the right side of the agism issue. Lol

The delusion in that video is real. The cross for earnings thing takes the cake. Lol I have never heard something so ridiculous. 

Thank you though because I have officially met the most deluded Madge Stan on GGD.:laughga:

I can probably shît all over that video with one picture.

Cher at the 1980 premier of The Bride. Notice the earnings. Lol

78734395-eric-stoltz-cher-at-premiere-of

i didnt talk about earings. I talk about provocative behaviour. Cher was little annoyed that madge videos were banned before hers :hor: Furthermore Madonna had crucifixes all over her body, on her clothes. everywhere. I am not deluded madonna stan, i am just a peasant in the world of Queen Madonna.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

i didnt talk about earings. I talk about provocative behaviour. Cher was little annoyed that madge videos were banned before hers :hor: Furthermore Madonna had crucifixes all over her body, on her clothes. everywhere. 

Cher wasn't annoyed she was winning Oscars. Lol  OMG this has been fun girl but you can't argue with crazy so this is my last comment. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

Cher wasn't annoyed she was winning Oscars. Lol  OMG this has been fun girl but you can't argue with crazy so this is my last comment. 

I know, but Madonna has two oscar winning songs perfomed by her :hor: and two golden globes:hor: I like Cher by the way, i am not deluded crazy stan.

JusKeepBreathin
11 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

I know, but Madonna has two oscar winning songs perfomed by her :hor: and two golden globes:hor: I like Cher by the way, i am not deluded crazy stan.

My last comment was mean. I apologize. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

My last comment was mean. I apologize. 

Its okay. :hor: 

AgusPop
On 8/5/2016 at 3:00 AM, Psychedelic said:

I'm honestly in the middle of this war right now. On one hand I understand Madonna isn't actually doing much for feminism or sexicism these days like she did back then. She seems to be pulling out these cards just to remain relevant through controversy, and it's not that it is a bad thing. She can do whatever she likes, but it doesn't mean everyone has to like her or deal with it and accept it.

I like the way she looked in the Met Gala, but I could understand some people didn't, in some pics her outfit didn't look very flattering and it is true it was a little too much over the top. It might have been offensive to the eye of some, and has nothing to do with feminism, if a guy came with a similar outfit, he'd be clacked the same way. Nor does it have to do with ageism, someone younger would've been criticized too!

What I cannot understand is how come people who stan for an artist such as Lady Gaga can be so detracting about madonna in these matters? I'm pretty sure Gaga will be doing crazier stuff at that age. Gaga gets so criticized out there for being otrageous and they believe she does just to get attention and there isn't any message behind. We love to defend her, but when it comes to Madonna, we get double standars in here.

And it is always from the same people. Well,  do appreciate those of you who blatantly accept they dislike or even hate Madonna, you're entitled to and your opinions are accepted. But just try not to fall for these double-standars here.

And honestly what's wrong with that person always low-profile hating on Madge? Get a nerve and admit it, or better yet, get a life. Something like "If this was Gaga it'd be ok, but it's Madonna and I hate her, so it's bad bad bad" would be much more appreciated than all that hypocrisy.

Makes me appreciate people like @Bitter @AgusPop @FameHookah or @Ferrer Zorola

Now, Madonna may not be pushing the envelope much now, but she did it woderfully back in the day. And the way she paved the way for other people, including the girl this site is devoted to, should be a little respected!

Hi, first of all, I'm just posting in this thread because you mentioned me.

Second, as I said, I was a huge fan of Madonna until 2008.

Third, I do not hate Madonna, except that I do not like anything she did from 2008 till now. and everything gets worse when she mocked Gaga and her fans and the Message of "Born this way" in 80 concerts.

Regarding the "book" (is not a book it´s just a magazine)  you posted it, I consider it highly insulting:

Albert Einstein: the man who discovered how the universe works.

Nenson Mandela: the man who served 27 years in prison and later he united South Africa.

Mother Teresa: Nobel Peace Prize, recognised as a saint by the Roman Catholic Church, She dedicated her whole life to the poor.

John f. Kennedy: one of the most beloved and remembered presidents of U.S

So, please, never more post that "book" because is insulting and the same I would say if Gaga could be in that cover.

and I ask you now, Why the Madonna fans are so obsessed with posting things about madonna here in GAGAdaily?

Psychedelic
On 13/5/2016 at 0:04 PM, AgusPop said:

Hi, first of all, I'm just posting in this thread because you mentioned me.

Second, as I said, I was a huge fan of Madonna until 2008.

Third, I do not hate Madonna, except that I do not like anything she did from 2008 till now. and everything gets worse when she mocked Gaga and her fans and the Message of "Born this way" in 80 concerts.

Regarding the "book" (is not a book it´s just a magazine)  you posted it, I consider it highly insulting:

Albert Einstein: the man who discovered how the universe works.

Nenson Mandela: the man who served 27 years in prison and later he united South Africa.

Mother Teresa: Nobel Peace Prize, recognised as a saint by the Roman Catholic Church, She dedicated her whole life to the poor.

John f. Kennedy: one of the most beloved and remembered presidents of U.S

So, please, never more post that "book" because is insulting and the same I would say if Gaga could be in that cover.

and I ask you now, Why the Madonna fans are so obsessed with posting things about madonna here in GAGAdaily?

I quoted you because you're straight-foward about your dislike towards Madonna, which could be annoying but at least it is brave.

I never said it was a book. I just posted it becasue it is no lie she has made a huge cultural impact, no matter what people think of her. And yes, Gaga could be included in some type of media like that, because she has made a great cultural impact too. 

The fact that these 2 woman are not up to par on the achievements the other people made, does not mean it is insulting to compare them. Of course you just brought that up to remark your discontent on Madonna only, but I will not criticize you. Your choice.

And yes, I agree with you on some points, Madonna's artistical  achivements have declined from 2008 onwards. Being a bitch to Gaga has not helped, but the same way some fans of her are obssessed with Gaga, some monsters are obsessed with Madonna. That was my whole point, things are some kind of even. 

And this might be GGD, but this is the Entertainment section where news and stuff about other artists can be posted, and it is no lie that many of us share a fandom between Gaga and Madonna, so with THAT my darling, you will have to deal!

Archived