💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child 2 Weeks Shy of 50th Birthday

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

The baby news comes after the 49 years old singer -- who will turn 50 on May 16 -- announced last month that she will be postponing her tour to start a family with husband Wissam Al Mana. “We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Jackson explained in a video posted to Twitter on April 6. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”

“Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now,” Jackson asked of her fans. “I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."

Jackson secretly wed Al Mana in 2012, but didn't confirm the news until early 2013. This is the singer’s third marriage.

http://www.etonline.com/news/188076_janet_jackson_pregnant_with_her_first_child_2_weeks_shy_of_50th_birthday/

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity

No wonder she wanted to release Dammn Baby :poot: 

Serendipity
Just now, Chic said:

What if its name is Michael?

it could be :poot: 

people do name children after their relatives too , you know out of respect :poot: 

elijahfan

Pregnant at 50..... This is borderline irresponsible, but whatever, it's her life.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Pregnant at 50..... This is borderline irresponsible, but whatever, it's her life.

She keeps herself in pretty good shape and can afford the best medical care so it should be alright :happy:

Congrats :giveup: King's family getting a little bigger.

🖤

LaLuna

Okay... Couldn't she have just adopted one or something? There can be so many complications from being pregnant at that age. Hope everything goes well. 

Snow

So this is true? I was a biiiit sceptical....(well still am a bit) GZ IF indeed true and all The luck since it is really risque at that age...

RAMROD

Congrats and wish you all the best, Janet! 😘😘😘

13 minutes ago, Snow said:

So this is true? I was a biiiit sceptical....(well still am a bit) GZ IF indeed true and all The luck since it is really risque at that age...

Yes.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Duella Dvil
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She keeps herself in pretty good shape and can afford the best medical care so it should be alright :happy:

Congrats :giveup: King's family getting a little bigger.

My thing, the whooole reason, I prefer earlier children (like mid twenties early EARLY thirties) is because I don't want to attend graduation and look like a grandparent. When I adopt a kid at (say) 28 I'll be 18 years older when they graduate which puts me at 46, which is okay! Otherwise (almost seventy) freaks me out because I couldn't stand the thought of possibly losing my life leaving the ones I love so early. Leaving my husband with no counterpart to raise the kid...

Nope

www.instagram.com/theduella666

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

My thing, the whooole reason, I prefer earlier children (like mid twenties early EARLY thirties) is because I don't want to attend graduation and look like a grandparent. When I adopt a kid at (say) 28 I'll be 18 years older when they graduate which puts me at 46, which is okay! Otherwise (almost seventy) freaks me out because I couldn't stand the thought of possibly losing my life leaving the ones I love so early. Leaving my husband with no counterpart to raise the kid...

Nope

Hmm...understandable :happy:

🖤

Dorothy Gale
14 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Nope

Yeah I'm having kids by 21 or not at all. No point in having kids and being old enough to be their grandparent. 

Lion Heart

Congrats to her 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived