💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Brooke Candy reclaims F word

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

This interview is pretty old (2013) but I love everything about it. I've been a follower of Brooke Candy since 2012 (wayyyyy before she was tumblr/twitter/youtube famous)

what she says is something other people have tried to say but ended up looking straight up stupid. Brooke Candy herself is gay (or bisexual) and she's just amazing

bonus interview (this is hilarious)

another one of my favorite interviews:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

teenagechrist

I love her. 

feeling so hot tamale

OMonster

She' a queen :wub:

Her and Gaga would slay. 

subtext / fantasy

Magneto

She is so awesome! Hope she's still planning on dropping 'Freaky Princess' this year:excited2:

Free my mind

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

She' a queen :wub:

Her and Gaga would slay. 

Gaga has tweeted her before. Lets hope shes on LG5

OMonster
4 minutes ago, Lance said:

Gaga has tweeted her before. Lets hope shes on LG5

I think Brooke must be inspired by Gaga. I don't know much about her, but know enough. I've just watched some of her more recent videos, and she kinda seems like a new version of The Fame Monster's Gaga. Makes me crave CrazyGa even more though - like yes, Brooke does it very well (and I love what she stands for), but I want the original back, too. :giveup:

subtext / fantasy

SissyFromSpace
Just now, OMonster said:

I think Brooke must be inspired by Gaga. I don't know much about her, but know enough. I've just watched some of her more recent videos, and she kinda seems like a new version of The Fame Monster's Gaga. Makes me crave CrazyGa even more though - like yes, Brooke does it very well (and I love what she stands for), but I want the original back, too. :giveup:

Her style is nothing like Gaga's. She's more inspired by 90's acid/club kid/drag fashion.

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Lance said:

Her style is nothing like Gaga's. She's more inspired by 90's acid/club kid/drag fashion.

I wasn't referring to her music at all - more her postmodern, avant-garde approach to everything. The fashion, the aesthetic, the BTW vibe, the music videos... she is replicating what Gaga does as a visionary, not a musician. 

subtext / fantasy

SissyFromSpace
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I wasn't referring to her music at all - more her postmodern, avant-garde approach to everything. The fashion, the aesthetic, the BTW vibe, the music videos... she is replicating what Gaga does as a visionary, not a musician. 

yeah i was talking about her outfit style. :flop: her style is different from gaga's. imo.

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Ew no stop pls don't...

Its not like she's spewing ignorance and endorsing people who think its okay to discriminate against blacks,mexicians, muslims, minorities in general. What's your problem? :D

MJHolland

Its not like she's spewing ignorance and endorsing people who think its okay to discriminate against blacks,mexicians, muslims, minorities in general. What's your problem? 

It's cringeworthy and the word should just die out, just like the N word should. 

Also never endorsed Trump nor did I vote for him, nor does he endorse discrimination against blacks or Mexicans or gay people. Idk what you're referring to with blacks, with Mexicans he's just upholding existing law?, and he's supported gay rights twice as long as Clinton :awkney:

SissyFromSpace
Just now, MJHolland said:

It's cringeworthy and the word should just die out, just like the N word should. 

Also never endorsed Trump nor did I vote for him, nor does he endorse discrimination against blacks or Mexicans or gay people. Idk what you're referring to with blacks, with Mexicans he's just upholding existing law?, and he's supported gay rights twice as long as Clinton :awkney:

The delusion here is strong. Thick.

MJHolland

The delusion here is strong. Thick.

Alright? If you just wanna be a **** behind the anonymity of the Internet, don't quote me next time. 

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Alright? If you just wanna be a **** behind the anonymity of the Internet, don't quote me next time. 

This also applies to yourself :yay: the self drag :rip:

anyways, you think its cringe worthy and should 'die out' like the N word (which is being used by people who support Trump/Republican party supporters) I think you should really evaluate your train of thought. Such closed-mindedness. Sad.

Archived