Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato Shades Nicki Minaj

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

So Nicki really was there?!? I thought it was all a joke and people were posting pics of Nicki at other events. Oops! Like last year when people posted:

"Nicki on her way to Met Ball!" 

Nicki-Minaj-Fashions-Night-Out-435x580.j

Nicki-Minaj-Fashion-Night-Out.jpg

NMinaj_GL_09sep11_big_b.jpg

Go see A Star is Born

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles

I don't know if it has been mentioned that the are both wearing Moschino, the brand which Jeremy Scott (in the middle) is the current creative director. So in theory, a group picture is completely justified.

However, Demi is so childish, like if she were that important

Jase
3 minutes ago, Cupid Boy said:

Is this for real?! If so, WHAT kind of fourth grade bullshit funny.gif

Cody Draco

*When people spend their lives on social media and take it too seriously.*

:awkney:

JackTheTripper

Newer care for her , least bit, but from some of her twitter posts that i stumble upon here, i would say she has some mental issues and comes up kind of stupid on social media... manufactured disney chiled  star gone ubber sexual pop singer-they all end up really well, dont they.?!  

Mikey Monster

I really like And respect Demi she's so talented and I choose her over nicki any day. I get she doesn't take any **** that's cool but she doesn't have to respond to every hater and shade and ****. All that Twitter bullshit is gonna end up biting her in the ass cuz she's starting to be like Kanye and it just looks like everything bothers her. 

Mikey McCampbell

JusKeepBreathin

I don't understand why more people don't call Nicki out on her bullshit. Yes she is a talented artist and rapper but why does she have to be so rude to everybody. I mean if it was Demi alone but she seems to catch an attitude with everyone. She is like 36 she could take a mentor role instead she feels like everyone is her rival. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

VenusBlackStar

everyone's talking Nicki but I don't get why Taylor's crew all unfollowed Demi. Is the girl she's with on Taylor's blacklist?

Archived