💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Queen

Artpoop

Featured Posts

Artpoop

As I've been studying for finals, I've had all of my music shuffling (obviously lol).

So The Queen comes on, and the longer it played, the more I started to wonder if there is a chance that could be a bit of what LG5 might sound like.

Maybe not entirely the first part, but definitely in the second part of the song when the tempo slows it just really shows her singing abilities and sounds like what I imagine a more "mature" Lady Gaga album might sound like. Idk.. The subject matter of the song is also somewhat different than usual and to be honest if I am right at all (unlikely) I wouldn't mind it at all. 

Anybody else have any old songs of hers they feel this way about? (thank goodness for this site I would go crazy with these thoughts) 

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

chromaticka

I hope so!!!!!! That song is literally heaven! Her vocals, the instrumental, the production... It's pure perfection. A masterpiece. It holds a very special place in my heart 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

StarryNight

One of my favorites from BTW :flutter: I would love some more songs like that on LG5

LilARTPOP

The part where it transitions into the slow tempo is my favorite thing ever, I want to hear at least a one new song with that style. It's amazing :wub:

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

crisTEAne

another chance to leave this here:

iOr7fNL.png

you can tell it's also a very special song for her. an underrated and beautiful soul-searching song. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ophelia

I actually wanted to make a similiar thread yesterday and came up with a playlist of songs that I feel LG5 will sound like. I've been listening to it whole day :wub::

I Want Your Love
Disco Heaven
Electric Chapel
Retro, Dance, Freak
MANiCURE
Paparazzi - Demolition Crew Remix
Fashion!
Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera)
Fever
Sexxx Dreams
Speechless
The Queen
Teeth
LoveGame (Robots To Mars Remix)
You And I

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

OmgSum1Actually

The Queen is such a powerful ballad, but if she worked more on the song it would've been such a huge track

Shameless selfpromo

Archived