Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs that sound like they were produced by Mark Ronson?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

The only ones I can think of right now are Brown Eyes and Speechless. Maybe Beautiful, Dirty, Rich too.

I don't really have any idea of how her collaboration with him will turn out. What genres does he normally do? Which styles of theirs can fit together?

RadioIsOurs

Tbh I find his productions really boring and uninspiring. Not really sure why people look forward to him so much.

blackpink

He produced Valerie and Oh My God, first one by Amy Winehouse and OMG by Lily Allen

Roomingfree77

none of that is gonna matter by the time LG 6 is here so don't let it rain on your parade today as well... :hug:

fede ARTPOP

Hes overated, and I HATE "UptownFunk":toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Dangerous Man

Anything funk/disco I guess? :shrug: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Noam Zioni

Eh Eh?

idk, I've never listened to his other stuff other than UF, Rehab, I Need Somebody To Love Me

littlepotter
4 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Tbh I find his productions really boring and uninspiring. Not really sure why people look forward to him so much.

They just think that because he made Uptown Funk it means he wil automatically give Gaga a hit.

chaeri pls

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

They just think that because he made Uptown Funk it means he wil automatically give Gaga a hit.

Ronson is beyond Uptown Funk tho.

He is not the new kid in the block. His music is quality. Got 5 Grammys under his belt already.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived