💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I know it's a bit early & they're far away but...

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

I know it's only May, but the VMAs are 4 months away, let's talk the Vanguard Award. Could this year be Gaga's year to win it? OR do you think it's too soon in her career? Who do you think it could go to if not Gaga? Lady Gaga has kind of proven above all this pop nonsense but it would be a great pop culture moment, a music moment if it goes to Gaga, she starts with a 10 min performance of the past hits as a final goodbye to the old Lady Gaga and then for the next 5 minutes she ushers in the new era and chapter of her life with the debut performance of her new song and new musical direction. Wouldn't that be great? 

Go see A Star is Born

ALGAYDO

Honestly, I feel like it's about time Modonna got it. Maybe even Britney. But I'd so be here for Gags to get it and premiere her single at the same event :gaycat:

andy232000

i feel its to early for her. but i wouldnt complain 

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, NOT Marinara said:

Honestly, I feel like it's about time Modonna got it. Maybe even Britney. But I'd so be here for Gags to get it and premiere her single at the same event :gaycat:

Britney already got it. Remember, Gaga presented. :wtfga:

PopThatArt
3 minutes ago, NOT Marinara said:

Britney got it in 2011, Jo Calderone presented it to her. Madonna got it in 1986. It would be great if Gaga got it on the 30th anniversary of Madonna getting it. LOL.

Go see A Star is Born

LePetitGAGABLover

I don't think its too early for her career. Personally, I think she deserves it.

ALGAYDO
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Britney already got it. Remember, Gaga presented. :wtfga:

OMG, I'm over here thinking that she presented for Beyonce. But you're right, it was Britney lol. so maybe Gaga's next then? :emma:

LUO YI

Wasn't it early for Madonna in 1986? :huh:

Gaga deserves it 

The night sky tells all

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Britney got it in 2011, Jo Calderone presented it to her. Madonna got it in 1986. It would be great if Gaga got it on the 30th anniversary of Madonna getting it. LOL.

Omfg,

And I didn't release its the Video Vanguard Award given to them already in the past few years 

How did I f*ck this up so badly? :air:

major MESS @ me :air:

migamiga

Feel like it'll go to rih. It's too early for gaga (even though what she's done for music videos in her eight years has surpassed most people's entire career achievements)

Cssomeone

I am quite sure they'll give it to a band, my bet is Green Day. I guess Pink could also take it

RAMROD

Maybe Maroon 5? Madonna? Prince Tribute? Bowie tribute? IDK lel 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Arizona Sky

They're giving it to her. 2016 VMAs will be HER NIGHT, bookmark me. Their at NYC in MSG. She'll probably do a medley of her hits & close with with the lead single. Gaga has always been the VMAs promo girl. They love her. Oh & she'll be back in 2017 to collect her awards too. :hor:

Archived