other

Beyonce x Madonna @Met Gala

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

preview_BFA_15961_1985880.jpg thumb_BFA_15962_1985943.jpg 

preview_BFA_15962_1985952.jpg thumb_BFA_15962_1985942.jpg 

Beyonce : Hi, Madonna whats up?

Madonna: Girl whos Becky with the good hair ?

scenario no2

Beyonce: Hi, Madonna how  you doing girl?

Madonna: I am fine. why are you dressed up  like a condom with acne ?

KURUSHITOVSKA

Well **** those tags...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

AJH219

Two of the world's biggest artists just casually posing for a photograph :giveup:

Spoiler

I still can't stand Bey tho :derpga: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Kabexuela
26 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

thumb_BFA_15962_1985942.jpg

She's absorbing Bey's youth :poot:

Death Becomes Ha teas

bionic

Madonna bribing Beyonce to never perform Telephone live w/ Gaga 

I see you :koons: 

buy bionic

HANZ

this is the oldest Madonna has looked in a very long time:air:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Thomas P

two queens together.

can I just say that I had no idea katy perry was there till like 10 min ago. I knew about  everyone but her.

Katy...no impact

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD

They are sharing ownership for Tidal too, so they likely talk a lot behind the cameras lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Iwontell

My scenario goes a bit like this...

* THE ADVENTURES OF QUEEN BEY @ THE 2016 MET GALA *

thumb_BFA_15962_1985943.jpg

Beyoncé: Hieeeeeeeeee.
Madonna: Oh, ****! Wardrobe malfunction, my vagina is hanging out and talking to me! HALP!

preview_BFA_15962_1985952.jpg

Beyoncé: LOLZ, no, gurl, it's just a dress...it's me Queen Bey!

thumb_BFA_15962_1985942.jpg

Madonna: Bitch, if I hear anybody referring to you as "Queen Bey" one more time, I'm gonna cut you open...that's my gig. Now **** off...

beyonce-in-givenchy-2016-met-ball.jpg

Beyoncé (thinking): I was just trying to be nice....that's it, I'm only sitting with friends now on...

And luckily she found a friend who once wrote songs for her!!! (Hurray!)

rs_1024x759-160503044838-1024.Beyonce-Az

Beyoncé: really, Sia? Bitch, I'M at the table, I'm pretty sure no one is going to care if you show yo fkn mug?
Sia (?): I'm not Sia. I was on the Black Eyed Peas, remember? Scream and shout...?
Beyoncé: Sia...I'm sorry, I don't understand australian.

beyonce-crop.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=Paarazzi: are you going home already, Bey?
Beyoncé: Gurl, you know how it is...gotta get moving before anybody tries to ride the Beyoncé train back to relevance station...Gaga's been searching for me the whole night...

Chjn8mfUgAAgc4k.jpg
Gaga (thinking profoundly): where is she...? I'm sure she was on the red carpet...gurl, I was in a high back then, I should have just released "the greatest thing", I'm sure Cher wouldn't be running from me like this...she probably can't even run anymore...*sings*If I could turn back time*sings*...

Beyonce-Makeup-Hair-Met-Gala-2016.jpg

*queue victory song
Beyoncé: and that's how I won the Met Gala once again. Mé no Beckys stand on my wé, cuz every dé, is a slé for queen Yoncé.

Morgan Freeman (he's the narrator): what Beyoncé didn't expect is that Instagram would allow another pop star to hitch her wagon to Bey's rising star, all the way back to spotlight town...

Morgan Freeman: in that same night, across the room, the evil Katy Perry kept on working in her between albums project: Orlando Bloom. 

rs_1024x759-160503082501-1024.Orlando-Bl
Katy: now look at that camera and smile...you're an actor, right? Act like you like me!

Morgan Freeman (again): elsewhere, Taylor Swift and her minion, Lorde, carried on with their plan to coopt and bring to the stage every single living female singer in the universe, in a bold attempt of conquering the throne of pop music.

rs_1024x759-160503103430-1024.Florence-W

Morguie Freems: these bitches were also there...

rs_1024x759-160503052022-1024.Nicki-Mina

Morgz: and, for nobody's surprise, they didn't exactly get along...

ChkpXGZW0AAV5Eo.jpg

The throne remains safe.

article-0-1C55342A00000578-832_634x629.j

To be continued...

Disclaimer: no celebrities egos were hurt in the process of writing this long, bad joke, so don't come for me. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to the actual events is merely coincidental. All shade footprint of this comment will be compensated with compliments to the mentioned celebrities on random topics over the next three weeks.

The end.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Archived