life

Instagram thots exclude Gaga in selfie

petty

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mic

You make to much ideology about that. Their party is making selfies and Gaga is just going for another puke just to hit dancefloor again

Peroxide
15 minutes ago, mic said:

You make to much ideology about that. Their party is making selfies and Gaga is just going for another puke just to hit dancefloor again

That sounds realistic :air:

Titzlol
10 hours ago, Bambino said:

Who are these people? :huh:

How do you not know kween vs model Stella Maxwell :giveup:   Lesbehonest she has my sexuality confused....

there's a girl touching ha nose, what a coincidence... gaga back on drugs! slay she gon give us tfm 2.0!

LWATL-Juicy-3.jpg.22819c596bf6714f64fdd6

Schwerk

Wish I was just famous or rich enough to chill with Gaga like that. They pee in the presence of royalty.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bad Bromance
8 hours ago, Hadrian said:

I can't believe people like this exist outside of high school, I almost find it surreal. :madge:

Side note for anyone who's played Fallout 4: doesn't Gaga look a bit like Piper (without her hat on) in this photo?!

I don't know if we can classify these girls as mean and catty, though.  They were most likely only being narcissistic in front of the mirror and wanted to capture that moment with a selfie.  I will bet they were so into themselves they probably didn't even notice Gaga.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Rifek

Looks like she is just waiting for her entry into the toilet while a group of random people is taking a photo in a mirror. Not a big deal. 

It's totally normal at big parties where people don't know each other.

Probably then Gaga pissed them out. Literally.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bad Bromance

The look on Gaga's face is like she's thinking to herself how she can slice their throats, Countess style, without anybody noticing.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Chuckles
17 hours ago, PartySick said:

Ha return

tumblr_mejjakBL0F1qmbcw1o1_500.png

Isn't this image fake? Gaga wore the Alexander McQueen and meat dress this night.

Luxe Ford

Coke makes people extremely self-absorbed...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived