Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Radiohead - Burn The Witch

Cssomeone

Featured Posts

Cssomeone

After erasing their presence from social media (such as Facebook, Twitter and even their own website), and sending leaflets to random fans with the sayings "Burn The Witch. We know where you live." the English band Radiohead has finally released new material. The song titled "Burn The Witch" comes with a stop-motion video and they are both equally amazing. Take a look.

Their new album is expected to be released in the following month, but it can also have a surprise release any time soon.

PERFECTIONIST

omfgg yasssssssssssssssssssssssss

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

JDi

looking through the comments on the video I actually feel nauseous. who are these people... last album release there were only (excuse my hipster) really cool new age poets in the comment section. they didn't even need to talk about Radiohead. very subcultural. I loved reading the comments under their videos... and now there's only people who are "crying" and "dying" and talking to god over what is one of their weakest songs ever. :wtf:

Impostor

I love Radiohead but this alternative electronic **** sucks. I wish they would do a rock album again bye

PopThatArt

it's cool, it's cool, but I prefer Queens of The Stone Age's version. 

Go see A Star is Born

Swan Heart

Always loved Radiohead.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

HEARTHUNTER

A bit underwhelming, I was expecting so much. The song is nice though but that's it

Archived