💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rita Ora wears 'Not Becky' name pin

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

19 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Black Widow is an average hit for Rita not her biggest certainly not here that got to 4. I mean gaga has had 2 top 10's since rita's debut and Beyoncé has had 1 I think with hymn for the weekend which scraped top ten.

I understand that but Gaga and Beyoncé haven't had been in the spotlight in Europe for half a decade now unlike acts like Rihanna Katy Perry Taylor Swift Justin Bieber etc I like both Beyoncé and lady gaga but they are struggling to create hit singles which keep you in the public eye. I understand that gaga and Beyoncé have such dedicated fan bases and that its a big even when albums such as ARTPOP and lemonade are released to people online but outside in the real world bey and gaga are no longer talked about and no longer on the radio unlike Rita Ora and I'm pretty sure Rita Ora is very happy with her 16 million net worth. Gaga and Beyoncé are global icons. Rita Ora is a relevant pop star

Here in Italy her only known song is IWNLYD.. She's good, but she's nothing more than a local act. Jess Glynne is far more popular, for example

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
23 hours ago, retroglamx said:

how tasteless and tacky and totally uncalled for. she's really holding onto her last minutes of "fame". :toofunny:

when did they even start lol

Pharamon
3 hours ago, MGC said:

Here in Italy her only known song is IWNLYD.. She's good, but she's nothing more than a local act. Jess Glynne is far more popular, for example

same here - Jess Glynne has power in Poland

Archived