đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rita Ora wears 'Not Becky' name pin

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

SamJ
13 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

how tasteless and tacky and totally uncalled for. she's really holding onto her last minutes of "fame". :toofunny:

I dont blame her she is just humouring the stupid people who have been attacking her online for no justified reason and she is still really famous she is one of the biggest uk pop stars

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SamJ
9 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

It's all a ploy to bring attention to Beyoncé, Rita, Jay. Rita is signed to Jay's label correct? This right now is exactly what they need before they plan for her to drop an album. It's all a scam for publicity. 

But Rita has never and doesn't need to rely off publicity she has always relied on releasing good music our radio stations love her if she brings out good music its gonna be a big hit because she is considered cool and gets loads of airplay here.

Didymus
10 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

It's all a ploy to bring attention to Beyoncé, Rita, Jay. Rita is signed to Jay's label correct? This right now is exactly what they need before they plan for her to drop an album. It's all a scam for publicity. 

Except that the picture Bey fans used to accuse her was posted before the album came out, and the "J" was just a reverse "R" (for "Rita").

Besides, Katy wore one too and she's not signed to Jay's label.

Some of you will do the most to discredit people, lmao. It must be comfortable to think everyone is secretly plotting for undeserved success.

BLACKOUTbritney
9 minutes ago, johnpe said:

but if she tweets you it'll probably the only thing that is gonna be listed in your CV

But I wouldn't bother tweeting her in the first place sweetie 

tumblr_nmhmjuhx3C1r5zj1yo1_250.gif

SISTERV

This is actually really funny that all these pop girls wore this. 

But Gaga didn't. :poot:

Inb4 Gaga is Becky, and Jay-Z is her second side trick after Bradley Cooper. :poot:

Queen of having male side bitches. 

Queen of spoiling Beyonce's lemonade.

Confirmed: Next album is called Splenda. 

Lead single: Beyonce Stole Lemons From My Garden (I Just ****ed Her Boyfriend Remix)

Fiona Apple
22 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I love Rita Ora I think she sets a good example of how to be a good pop star most of the time her discography is great. Just because Rita has had more chart success than gaga and Beyoncé in recent years doesn't mean u need to shade her all the time. She is one of the top artists in the UK and I'm proud to have her as a representative of the UK pop industry!

I don't hate Rita but she never had more success than Gaga or Beyonce :emma: Not even for 1 day :hor:

Her only hit is her collab with Iggy

SamJ
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

I don't hate Rita but she never had more success than Gaga or Beyonce  Not even for 1 day :hor:

well I said in recent years she has. Since her debut in 2012 she has had 4 uk number 1's and 8 uk top 10's meanwhile bey and gaga have had no uk number 1's since telephone in 2010.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

well I said in recent years she has. Since her debut in 2012 she has had 4 uk number 1's and 8 uk top 10's meanwhile bey and gaga have had no uk number 1's since telephone in 2010.

Well I doubt that Gaga and Bey really care about getting UK #1s :neyde:  Rita is being promoted more than any other artist in the industry and she still has a meh success. I mean sis Rita has a net worth of 16m and Gaga made like 60m only in the last year (without music out)

SamJ
9 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I don't hate Rita but she never had more success than Gaga or Beyonce  Not even for 1 day :hor:

Her only hit is her collab with Iggy

Black Widow is an average hit for Rita not her biggest certainly not here that got to 4. I mean gaga has had 2 top 10's since rita's debut and Beyoncé has had 1 I think with hymn for the weekend which scraped top ten.

3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Well I doubt that Gaga and Bey really care about getting UK #1s :neyde:  Rita is being promoted more than any other artist in the industry and she still has a meh success. I mean sis Rita has a net worth of 16m and Gaga made like 60m only in the last year (without music out)

I understand that but Gaga and Beyoncé haven't had been in the spotlight in Europe for half a decade now unlike acts like Rihanna Katy Perry Taylor Swift Justin Bieber etc I like both Beyoncé and lady gaga but they are struggling to create hit singles which keep you in the public eye. I understand that gaga and Beyoncé have such dedicated fan bases and that its a big even when albums such as ARTPOP and lemonade are released to people online but outside in the real world bey and gaga are no longer talked about and no longer on the radio unlike Rita Ora and I'm pretty sure Rita Ora is very happy with her 16 million net worth. Gaga and Beyoncé are global icons. Rita Ora is a relevant pop star

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Black Widow is an average hit for Rita not her biggest certainly not here that got to 4. I mean gaga has had 2 top 10's since rita's debut and Beyoncé has had 1 I think with hymn for the weekend which scraped top ten.

I understand that but Gaga and Beyoncé haven't had been in the spotlight in Europe for half a decade now unlike acts like Rihanna Katy Perry Taylor Swift Justin Bieber etc I like both Beyoncé and lady gaga but they are struggling to create hit singles which keep you in the public eye. I understand that gaga and Beyoncé have such dedicated fan bases and that its a big even when albums such as ARTPOP and lemonade are released to people online but outside in the real world bey and gaga are no longer talked about and no longer on the radio unlike Rita Ora and I'm pretty sure Rita Ora is very happy with her 16 million net worth. Gaga and Beyoncé are global icons. Rita Ora is a relevant pop star

Yes Gaga has released like 3 singles since Rita Ora's debut :emma: And 1 real promoted single..So it's an achievement that she got 2 top 10s.

What are you talking about :saladga: I live in Greece (which is in Europe) and I've NEVER heard ANY Rita Ora song on the Radio and I don't know ANYONE that listens to Rita Ora... On the other hand Applause and DWUW were EVERYWHERE. :emma: Also Drunk In Love was popular in Greece too.. 

"I understand that gaga and Beyoncé have such dedicated fan bases and that its a big even when albums such as ARTPOP and lemonade are released to people online". The fact that Beyonce and Gaga sell like 1m+ in their first weeks and Rita sells like 100k (if she sells that much) proves that you are 100% wrong.. How can you even compare them? :awkney: Rita Ora is only popular in your country XD

Conclusion: Rita Ora is a relevant popstar only in the UK even though she has been promoted to hell.

retroglamx
42 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I dont blame her she is just humouring the stupid people who have been attacking her online for no justified reason and she is still really famous she is one of the biggest uk pop stars

is she? :huh:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

elijahfan
43 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I love Rita Ora I think she sets a good example of how to be a good pop star most of the time her discography is great. Just because Rita has had more chart success than gaga and Beyoncé in recent years doesn't mean u need to shade her all the time. She is one of the top artists in the UK and I'm proud to have her as a representative of the UK pop industry!

In what world honey? On the American market (which, let's be honest, is the most representative market when it comes to an artist's international appeal), as a solo artist, she has never been able to chart better than #62, so let's take several seats here

MrFameKills

smh Rita Whora is embarrassing 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

SamJ
3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Yes Gaga has released like 3 singles since Rita Ora's debut  And 1 real promoted single..So it's an achievement that she got 2 top 10s.

What are you talking about  I live in Greece (which is in Europe) and I've NEVER heard ANY Rita Ora song on the Radio and I don't know ANYONE that listens to Rita Ora... On the other hand Applause and DWUW were EVERYWHERE.  Also Drunk In Love was popular in Greece too.. 

"I understand that gaga and Beyoncé have such dedicated fan bases and that its a big even when albums such as ARTPOP and lemonade are released to people online". The fact that Beyonce and Gaga sell like 1m+ in their first weeks and Rita sells like 100k (if she sells that much) proves that you are 100% wrong.. How can you even compare them?  Rita Ora is only popular in your country XD

Conclusion: Rita Ora is a relevant popstar only in the UK even though she has been promoted to hell.

I get your point I respect its different here than it is in Greece. Talking about what's on the radio is making me want to hear new lady gaga hits NOW and Britney too

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I get your point I respect its different here than it is in Greece. Talking about what's on the radio is making me want to hear new lady gaga hits NOW and Britney too

I do agree with you that there is no point on hating on Rita Ora :hug: But really out of the UK Rita will never be/never was bigger than what Gaga or Beyonce are.

Archived