💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she continue?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Seeing how Gaga was last night at the Met Gala, do you think that she will continue with the avant garde type of fashion right away? Did it feel the same for you seeing her dressed like this as it would when she used to? I loved it! I had a feeling yesterday that something would be outrageous about her outfit, but at the same time I was telling myself it wouldnt be,and it was! What did you guys think about the outfit? 

SamJ

She looked fierce last night hopefully her look will continue like that she looked really strong the Gaga I became a fan of!!!

JEWRJEWR

I dont want her to, but oh well

Fear, she's the mother of violence

The Surrealist

I liked the dress she wore at the AfterParty. Her hair looked okay. I don't care if she is wearing outragous outfits. She slays me almost everytime with her outfits.

:diane::sis:

Only thing I dislike is the fillerface. It looks twice the size now. No hate. :madge:

Red

I've been saying since day 1 LG5 look would be a mix of old Gaga and boring classy fashion

DeanWinchester

Not right away but maybe as soon as the LG5 era starts. And not exactly how she was in TF/M days but with a mix of class from C2C.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

kvnrp

I still think we will get a lot more looks like the ones at Intel x Gaga.

It looks sophisticated, mature and still a bit Gaga, just perfect for her attitude tbh

160122_04_LED_TUNNEL_222_V6_OPT-B-1024x7

003.jpg

002b.jpg

You can't tell me that they aren't using this shoot in the future :neyde:

Didymus

No lol

She's been doing these more extravagant pieces ever since 2015, in between the more casual ones. This was the Met Gala for god's sakes. She's not walking around in this outfit on the street.

Bad Bromance

I think Gaga's just doing whatever she wants.  When she feels like sporting crazy and outrageous fashion she wears it without thinking twice about it.  Then there are times when she looks so beautiful and classy.  Gaga sure likes to keep us guessing.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Ethan
58 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I still think we will get a lot more looks like the ones at Intel x Gaga.

It looks sophisticated, mature and still a bit Gaga, just perfect for her attitude tbh

160122_04_LED_TUNNEL_222_V6_OPT-B-1024x7

003.jpg

002b.jpg

You can't tell me that they aren't using this shoot in the future 

I really hope this shoot will be used either in the future or she continues to work with Ruth. They make magic together and Ruth knows how to make Gaga "gaga" and beautiful all in one art piece.

ryanripley
1 hour ago, JEWRJEWR said:

I dont want her to, but oh well

why? :ohno: she's being do it for a good chuck of her career

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JEWRJEWR
Just now, ryanripley said:

why? :ohno: she's being do it for a good chuck of her career

exactly

Fear, she's the mother of violence

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

exactly

i don't see your point :neyde: it's not exactly "gaga" to wear a nice dress all the time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived