Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Times you have pushed Gaga on people?

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Have you ever had the opportunity to really really push people to listen to Gaga? I remember that one time in 2015, when Gaga was still just starting to turn around her image (a lot of press were still very negative), my family and I were at a bowling alley. They have this modern jukebox thing were you can play any music. The alley was playing some shitty generic EDM that was recently released so I decided to play Bad Romance.

As soon as the music was cut and Gaga started "Oooh oh oh oh, oh oh...!!", people all looked at each other with wide eyes and started exclaiming different kinds of surprise. After that I played Poker Face to remind them that Gaga had great solid pop songs and that she helped jumpstart the EDM wave of the late 00's and early 10's, and then I played Michael Jackson after so they could subliminally associate the two.

Does anyone else do this kind of stuff?

:duck::duck::duck:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

everyday, allday to anyone who's near :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

HolyDelRey

I did a few times to be exact, and people won't listen to me... I always tried to explain them that she's one of the greatest, and they chosed to belive in the 2010 rumors, that she used to be man, ( i live in a homophobic country ) and i always had to deffend gaga from that kind of bull*hits. 

And then ....

They were blown away from the Sound Of Music performance.

And ...

The TIHTY performance....

And i was like ' okay ' ..... :hor:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

SamJ

yes I do when I have parties or go to parties I always find a way to put a gaga song on. Or if I'm in the house and the postman walks past I open the window and play Just dance really loudly for example to remind people of THE GaGa

OBEY

in fall 2015 i played DWUW at a predrink and everyone was jamming :gaycat: 

and i'll probably do stuff like this once Gaga puts LG5 out

AnnTakamaki

My family and neighbor like everyday, when LG5 comeout i gonna play it in max volume 

my neighbor like to torture me with their sh*tty karaoke voice everytime they got a party so it time to revenge :stalkga:

DeanWinchester
Just now, Carmex said:

No, I barely like her myself. So I wouldn't do that to anybody.

This isn't a condescending question--I genuinely would like to ask what brought you here? How come you just barely like her?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

SamJ
1 minute ago, Carmex said:

No, I barely like her myself. So I wouldn't do that to anybody.

ohhhhhh savage

AlexanderLevi2

I do it at our store's floorsets. I always blast ARTPOP over the stereo system so they are forced to listen to the perfection that is that album. And I do it at parties. When I'm there, everyone knows there'll be at least 5 Gaga songs :hor:

I also always like to drive my friends so I can blast all of her non-singles so they can have their weaves ripped off their heads.

My friends know Aura, Venus, GUY, and Applause by heart :hor:

Currently listening to Joanne

Rino

I played Heavy Metal Lover in a russian gay sex dungeon. 

everybody enjoyed it :stalkga: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

PartySick
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

everyday, allday to anyone who's near :neyde: 

Pretty much. Managed to convert almost my entire family and quite a few friends :usrs:

🖤

zakariah

I recently had a video project to do for one of my classes, and I used DWUW as the background music for the video and it was played infront of the whole class :ph34r:

#BuyARTPOPoniTunes

#JusticeforDWUW

:poot:

SamJ
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Pretty much. Managed to convert almost my entire family and quite a few friends :usrs:

keep going just another 7 billion or so to go

Archived