Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Updated: Gaga at Met Gala afterparty

Bradley

Featured Posts

avalon x
31 minutes ago, tizian said:

this look is giving me origami dress teas

EXACTLY :giveup: I wasn't excited for the Met Gala (all outfits were a mess, tbh).

BUT THE AFTER PARTY.

tumblr_m42g0eR9QW1r3sf9do1_500.png

(Almost forgot about this one)

If she wore something like this for the Gala.. I would have died. :air:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ophelia
5 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

Chg7V8lUoAU7QOb.jpg

045.jpg

I swear these pictures were taken in 2010:giveup::giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

I swear these pictures were taken in 2010:giveup::giveup:

Ikr? In the first one she looks like she just finished a show of The Monster Ball. :giveup:

Runway
1 hour ago, Andy McQueen said:

SHE'S BACK!!!

13103349_1181762638502258_80500736856040

:giveup:

Queen :giveup: 

retroglamx

Such a beautiful dress and the hair just goes so well with it. Wish I could wear such huge shoes man. :toofunny: 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Americano

Love the outfit, very early-Gaga-ish. Her makeup is kinda messy though which is ashame since it couldve been an epic look

jojuun

I'm sorry but I didn't like either one of Gaga's MET looks last night. A customised bodysuit? She would've performed Poker Face at some random appearance in 2009 in that bodysuit. It looks incredibly dated. I don't care that she's BFF's with Donatella, it's the f*cking MET Gala and the theme is "Manus x Machina: Fashion in the Age of Technology." Like are you kidding me? She wore an Hussein Chalayan inspired literal "Living Dress" for the Jonathan Ross talk show but she shows up to the event known as "the Oscars of fashion" in a "custom Atelier Versace bodice bodysuit"? Girl bye. This is NOT who I remember. It's effing Lady Gaga at the Oscars of fashion with a futuristic theme and she shows up in a metallic bodice. Nah-uh.

I'm very disappointed (and I'm one of the few fans who's rarely disappointed and is not expecting LG5 to drop out of the sky next week.)

Emigrante
Just now, jojuun said:

I'm sorry but I didn't like either one of Gaga's MET looks last night. A customised bodysuit? She cwould've performed Poker Face at some random appearance in 2009 in that bodysuit. It looks incredibly dated. I don't care that she's BFF's with Donatella, it's the f*cking MET Gala and the theme is "Manus x Machina: Fashion in the Age of Technology." Like are you kidding me? She wore an Hussein Chalayan inspired literal "Living Dress" for the Jonathan Ross talk show but she shows up to the event known as "the Oscars of fashion" in a "custom Atelier Versace bodice bodysuit"? Girl bye. This is NOT who I remember. It's effing Lady Gaga at the Oscars of fashion with a futuristic theme and she shows up in a metallic bodice. Nah-uh.

I'm very disappointed (and I'm one of the few fans who's rarely disappointed and is not expecting LG5 to drop out of the sky next week.)

tumblr_n15t58sEpi1s9rrcgo1_400.gif

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Evan Peters
8 hours ago, Themysciran said:

look at the vanity fair list, Taylor Swift-class-action-lawsuit was in, but Gaga wasn't even there :toofunny::toofunny:

why does vanity fair always pick the ugliest **** :toofunny: not to mention, most of these don't even fit the theme of gala. if you can't find a designer who can make technology related dresses or even a metallic looking dress then don't go. the amount of mediocrity i saw this year was embarrassing :rip:  

emma roberts is an abuser

Rudz Xinc

That Mirror Dress 2.0 looks so disco era with that hair

Look at those clowns

Sister

Our grrrl looked Best of All~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived