💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it safe to assume that LG5 will be...

Gohan

Featured Posts

Gohan

a surprise release album? Or maybe just the single?

72767-buylg5onitunes.gif

Because it seems likely at this point. It's ****ing MAY already, if it's not going to be BEYONCÉd, wheredefeck are them infos about it?!

tumblr_nzmjmakF2t1ur194fo1_500.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

MagnumX

I think its safier to expect new music info in August... Because by then, she will decide if she wants to be in the new american horror story season and other stuff... But i have this feeling that we're not getting any new music until february 2017, i dont know why jrioyjepyjer

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

Gohan
3 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

I think its safier to expect new music info in August... Because by then, she will decide if she wants to be in the new american horror story season and other stuff... But i have this feeling that we're not getting any new music until february 2017, i dont know why jrioyjepyjer

slide_317276_2917078_free.gif

Duella Dvil

I'm just gonna wait

1f41fccb19aaed932b59bdffb9c20cf2.jpg

Paitiently

6359240898143452231527679400_AE-Sad-Leo.

Forever, Until one day

leonardo-dicaprio-oscars.jpg

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Bradley

It could be a surprise release but I'm tired of albums being surprise releases nowadays. I want her to promote the album ala Born This Way (first single, second single, third single + album release, fourth and fifth singles and then tour).

She should delay the tour to next year so that she has time to film American Horror Story and attend the 59th Grammy Awards.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

I think she knows her fans will kill her for that so I think it's pretty safe to assume that new music will come in 2016. Btw she already confirmed that she will be in Season 6 of AHS.

Gohan

I am honestly hoping and praying Bobby has the best marketing promotion for our little sis' new album, because I need her to slay the hell out of these Billboard Hot 100 bitches that have been destroying the music industry's reputation

VJAQ1zO.gif

MagnumX
6 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I think she knows her fans will kill her for that so I think it's pretty safe to assume that new music will come in 2016. Btw she already confirmed that she will be in Season 6 of AHS.

Yeah, but lately it seems like she's just enjoying the creative process, writting, having ideas, these days she posted a photo with a producer she never worked before.. You know, it seems like she's still figuring out how LG5 will sound and look like... That doesnt mean that the album is not even near finished, i'm just not feeling that she's ready to make a comeback to pop music, i'm not feeling that she's confident in making a return to this " superficial " world, making promo on tv shows, awards... For me, its so akward to imagine Gaga back in pop music... I just dont know, my point of view may be caused by her c2c era with her doing that classic stuff 4ever

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

Yeah, but lately it seems like she's just enjoying the creative process, writting, having ideas, these days she posted a photo with a producer she never worked before.. You know, it seems like she's still figuring out how LG5 will sound and look like... That doesnt mean that the album is not even near finished, i'm just not feeling that she's ready to make a comeback to pop music, i'm not feeling that she's confident in making a return to this " superficial " world, making promo on tv shows, awards... For me, its so akward to imagine Gaga back in pop music... I just dont know, my vision may be caused by her c2c era with her doing that classic stuff 4ever

I get your 'feeling' but we don't know anything, we assume that because she's been very silent nowadays. We have no idea how far LG5 is done. No one expected Beyonce to drop BEYONCE or Lemonade in a sudden, apparently her fans at those times would think that she was still in the creative process of the album when in fact the albums have been recorded.

MagnumX
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I get your 'feeling' but we don't know anything, we assume that because she's been very silent nowadays. We have no idea how far LG5 is done. No one expected Beyonce to drop BEYONCE or Lemonade in a sudden, apparently her fans at those times would think that she was still in the creative process of the album when in fact the albums have been recorded.

Yeah, i hope you're right bro :( I miss new Gaga music, those days i was watching some of her videos and performaces that i didn't see in a long time, and all i can say is... I miss her a lot, thanks god i love cinema more than i love music so i dont think a lot about that

Twitter
15 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

It could be a surprise release but I'm tired of albums being surprise releases nowadays. I want her to promote the album ala Born This Way (first single, second single, third single + album release, fourth and fifth singles and then tour).

Here for this! 

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

Yeah, i hope you're right bro :( I miss new Gaga music, those days i was watching some of her videos and performaces that i didn't see in a long time, and all i can say is... I miss her a lot, thanks god i love cinema more than i love music so i dont think a lot about that

I love and movies and TV shows too so I get them accompanied with me in the meanwhile.

Arizona Sky

It's still coming this year, but during Q4. Single in Q3. And it won't be a surprise, but she'll only announce it a week or less in advance.

Chicka
47 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

giphy.gif

that is an unfathomable amount of time to wait at this point

MagnumX
3 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

giphy.gif

that is an unfathomable amount of time to wait at this point

hahahahaha imagine if turns out to be true, with Gaga posting a text on Instagram by October saying " Hi monsters, i miss u so much. I know you're all waiting for new music to drop, but you know, i write all the stuff so its taking longer than i thought... But i can assure you that my new single will be released by February of the next year... Be patient, the wait will be worthwhile " and when February arrives, she releases a country song produced by DJWS that is 7 minutes long singing about new york

Archived