Solange with her own Ducky Momo version

Chfj7eBWYAAJLwo.jpg 

Kety 

rs_634x1024-160502173705-644-MET-GALA-Ar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Out of the relevant people, Katy and Demi really did a bad job. Katy's make up and hair are just... tragic. Demi's dress is just very unappealing and makes her look big.

Ray of Light

Let's all gang up on this atrocity 

Her dress sucks too. 

Eighteen

i like demi's look overall. katy's is good, too. just the hair maybe some color there would have been good. 

PartySick

Katy could've been saved with different hair and make-up imo. Selena or Solange for me :laughga:

🖤

kizurl

Katy because it's crying for attention in the most vapid and costume-y way; it has no coherence with the theme OR her aesthetic at all.

SlayGagaloo

Vogue doesn't seem to agree 

They chose suewift as the best dressed 

Over.

The Child

I disagree about Zayn, I love his look! For once a male's look isn't boring.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Haroon

I feel like all of the ones you posted at least tried to do something and go somewhere with it, and for that reason Selena Gomez is at the top of my worst dressed because it doesn't look like anything was attempted at all :noparty: 

Sorcerer

but... but...

Grimes'

ChfuQX2W0AAbF8C.jpg

And Nicki's cheap belts

Chfh-MNXEAAkdFn.jpg

Of course, and Katy's :lolga:

Bear

A lot of the ones in the OP are bad :rip: But at least they tried, all the actors and actresses who ignored the theme and just tried to be glamorous are the worst.

SychosSoChic

Chfh-MNXEAAkdFn.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy, in fact this outfit reminds me very much of a certain character who's dress is almost identical. I mean when I say identical I mean better, and more original.

Looks like what would happen if you gave Yolandi Visser a budget.

ChfuQX2W0AAbF8C.jpg

Bless ha, I know how hard it is to dress nicely when you're starting out and broke, you literally throw on whatever fabric you have at home, in this case she took the shower curtain, jump in your clunkiest boots and tell yourself it fits the theme.

demi-lovato-met-gala-2016-05.jpg

RuPual level of padding, but at least her makeup is more stable than her career.

Chfj7eBWYAAJLwo.jpg

This is why Beyoncè won't let us know about her personal life. Like we thought Demi and Poot had it bad.

gigi-hadid-zayn-malik-stick-to-met-gala-

This is the travesty that occurs when you give a fückboy money. A tux with cyborg sleeves OVER the tux sleeves.

He could have done so much with this theme, and while not the worst, this is simply disappointing.

I don't know the robot next to him is, but she dressed better, never let your date look better than you, people might say she's too good for you even though you bought the dress.

selena-gomez-6a7eba09-2c5f-4dfe-a6d5-ca8

My grandma is in hospital and she's officially suffering from dementia and even she dresses better than Selena. I mean what is that tragic ass UK Goth street look? I say no to this dress Selena, you've wowed us before, wow us again. NEXT.

taylor-swift-600x800.gif

Much like her career, I loved this dress when I saw it, I thought it was a cute futuristic piece that would prophesies what teens would wear 100 years from now. But the closer we get to the dress and the more albums you buy, and the more we look and listen to it, the quicker you realise this has been done before and is not as cute as you thought.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Peroxide
2 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

ChfuQX2W0AAbF8C.jpg

Bless ha, I know how hard it is to dress nicely when you're starting out and broke, you literally throw on whatever fabric you have at home, in this case she took the shower curtain, jump in your clunkiest boots and tell yourself it fits the theme.

Her net worth is 4 million, that's why. :smh: and she's not a new artist

Archived