💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

STUNNING Met Gala Dress Tonight!!!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

PartySick

What did Gaga wear? The official thread has 70 pages and I don't feel like going through it :emma:

🖤

Duella Dvil
Just now, PartySick said:

What did Gaga wear? The official thread has 70 pages and I don't feel like going through it :emma:

Google it hunny

It's straight outta the monsterball

www.instagram.com/theduella666

GloZell Green
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

9aLyHLE.jpg

OP: The dress is stunning. Cool to see that Gaga wasn't the only one who tried to fit into the tech theme :emma: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Robot

I've seen this one on the official MET gala snapchat stories, and I have to say this is by far the nicest outfit I've seen tonight. :flutter:

andy232000
Just now, PartySick said:

this master piece (although i dont think it beats that glow in the dark dress) 

Gaga had her chance to shine today but she lost it, that bitch whole career fashion surrounded technology+fashion literally, but when it's the night she wore some tacky **** (tbh). 

Imagin that ^ dress with the fiber optic wig. It would slay even more.

DeleteMyAccount

I was just thinking why Gaga didn't do something like the living dress. Or something technological. Wasn't the theme futuristic or something?

johnpe

This could literally be Gaga or even better I'm so mad

MAKE IT WORK

PartySick
1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Google it hunny

It's straight outta the monsterball

1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

OP: The dress is stunning. Cool to see that Gaga wasn't the only one who tried to fit into the tech theme :emma: 

Just now, andy232000 said:

this master piece (although i dont think it beats that glow in the dark dress) 

Omg mom looked great :giveup:

She and the person who wore this dress should team up. LED wig and glowing dress :flutter:

🖤

JGD
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I was just thinking why Gaga didn't do something like the living dress. Or something technological. Wasn't the theme futuristic or something?

There are different interpretations to the theme.  Technology doesn't necessarily mean futuristic.  Manus x Machina = Man x Machine - Gaga's motherboard looking outfit was laser cut.  

In this instance, Gaga's outfit uses modern technology in order to be made (laser cutting machine or whatever it's called).

Now that I think of it, a lot of people have been taking this year's theme out of context, or too literal. 

LebaneseDude
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Omg mom looked great :giveup:

I will never get used to people calling Gaga "mom" :rip: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

PartySick
1 minute ago, LebaneseDude said:

I will never get used to people calling Gaga "mom" :rip: 

I just recently started doing it :emma:

Not because of "mother monster" but in the same way I'd call someone "daddy" :emma:

I've been embracing my inner flamboyance lately, it's a little phase I'm going through :gaycat:

🖤

Archived