💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

#Justice4IrisVanHerpen

Pierre

Featured Posts

Pierre

The only day celebrities can go wild with their outfits, and none of them wore (I haven't seen all the pictures but ok) a creation by the amazing Iris, SHAME ON YOU MOVIE STARS, SINGERS, MODELS AND KARDASHIANS. Future, fashion, age of technology and you all walk the carpet in white dresses with little details like lights or silver things. 

It's so sad none of this will see the light of the photographers :giveup:

IrisVHerpen010713-0353_2-LRG.jpgIrisVHerpen010713-0322_1-LRG.jpgIvH-Voltage-553-LRG.jpgirisvh-ah1213-757.jpg KIM_0580.jpg04-iris-van-herpen-fall-2016-ready-to-we

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

jsn

Any of those would have been great, but especially the bottom 2.  I LOVE the bottom right one 

Duella Dvil

The bottom four are besssst

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Peroxide

All the celebrities wore the super popular designers cuz that's all they know instead of this beauty. :giveup:

JbGaga

I mean Gareth Paugh, Mugler, Julien Macdonald..... Thats what I would have been wearing

aaronyoji

exactly. pugh, vintage mcqueen, iris, mugler, even raf simons and his minimalist futurism would've been more appropriate than what we saw. these celebs are so lucky tbh. 

Chinosky

IKR!!! This is what I exactly thought. Not just Iris Van Herpen but a lot more designers that incorporate technology into fashion.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Pierre
32 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

exactly. pugh, vintage mcqueen, iris, mugler, even raf simons and his minimalist futurism would've been more appropriate than what we saw. these celebs are so lucky tbh. 

44 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I mean Gareth Paugh, Mugler, Julien Macdonald..... Thats what I would have been wearing

God bless you two!  Especially you aaronyoji, I love Raf and I'll miss him at Dior. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Eighteen

i like them all (but the first the least of them). so good. 

Chuckles

Imagine the fiber optic wig with a high ponytail using any of the OP's images = legend

Archived