đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga working on a "new" LG5?

SCAR 97

Featured Posts

SCAR 97

Do any of y'all get the feeling that Gaga had an album ready to release at the beginning of the year but scrapped it, or at least some of it? Who knows if she was going to perform new material at the Grammys before Bowie passed. She had so much promotion and momentum at the time, it would have been perfect.

But what happened to Redone? They spent so much time together a year ago and we haven't seen him since. Now she is spending loads of time with Mark Ronson. It is apparent he is now a major part of this album. I just get the vibe that she is very much still in the creative process for this album. :rockstar:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

She's probably written multiple albums worth of music at this point. The challenge is to cut it down. And knowing her, she'll continue writing till the last minute.

Bradley

The question that will never be answered:

What would she have performed if David Bowie didn't die?

The only new music at that time was Til It Happens To You but then no one was expecting a ballad performance in collaboration with Intel.

VANTABLACK

Yes after Samantha stole her Oscar she decided to scrap all the plans ,and make u beg for lg5 and thirsty for all of eternity .so no other super fan will be able to steal an award from her ever again. :sis:

Face it ,

its never coming 

Bradley

I've asked this question a while ago as well, we haven't seen RedOne in so long and it seems like the producers that she have enlisted in working on LG5 (disco, funk) are quite different from RedOne (pop, EDM).

LUO YI

She's making RedOne's productions better with Mark hands 

The night sky tells all

Seeka

Considering what happened with ARTPOP, she could've made three or four albums at this point. And like I said before, I do bleive ARTPOP was different concepts at different times.

I do believe we're getting it this year, but we're just going through a blackout. She and her team are different now, so it is supposed to be different.

VANTABLACK
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Considering what happened with ARTPOP, she could've made three or four albums at this point. And like I said before, I do bleive ARTPOP was different concepts at different times.

I do believe we're getting it this year, but we're just going through a blackout. She and her team are different now, so it is supposed to be different.

What if it's the same . It's dangerous for gaga to keep changing album concepts that's where she's not good at. Her most successful moments have been spontaneous and quick. 

Miley

I don't think she was done. Perhaps with her songs with RedOne. But def not with LG5.

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

I've asked this question a while ago as well, we haven't seen RedOne in so long and it seems like the producers that she have enlisted in working on LG5 (disco, funk) are quite different from RedOne (pop, EDM).

Redone produces rock and country too.

ghs

She always works on her album till the last day. This one is no different. 

ReidOne

You guys!! I love you, but you seriously need to chill. I think this has been the plan all along... they are trying to create a demand for the album. There is no demand when you are making headlines every single week. Gaga's team used the last year to return her to the forefront of popular culture, with the very specific goal in mind of making people appreciate her artistry.

...and then, you make them wait. 

This is a tried and true marketing strategy. If she had simply released a new album at the height of all the excitement that took place in February, they would have been making a huge mistake. You let anticipation build. That is the key. Just look at Adele. 

Chicka

CheSBADWgAQLckm.jpg:large

from a most likely fake twitter account. interesting even though it's 99.9% probably fake. since fake facts are all we have at this point.

Seeka
3 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

What if it's the same . It's dangerous for gaga to keep changing album concepts that's where she's not good at. Her most successful moments have been spontaneous and quick. 

None of her albums have been spontaneous.

Gaga was writing for Born This Way in the middle of the Monster Ball, and recorded similarly. Not to mention, it is said that she's had Born This Way (the song) up her sleeve since 2007. Though that's unproven.

But also, i believe Born This Way sounds rushed, like a project Gaga got to excited about and was forced to finish before its time.

I thoroughly enjoy ARTPOP. There may not be many single material, but almost every song is an amazing album track, and even the filler is amazing.

Also, not to mention, past performance does not predict future results.

Archived