💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Katy talks about Volantis

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

gagaohlala
15 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

What gets me is that Katy took swipes at Gaga and acted super competitive, and even made that comment about being ahead of the Met Gala theme... sounding like she was gonna go in for the kill, yet she turned up wearing this:

katy-perry-2016-met-gala-carpet-04.jpg

I don't really get how it fits the theme. Like, of course Gaga is going to outshine you if you don't follow the theme of the night...

Don't you forget her Tamagochi in her right hand. According to her, it was her ''touch'' to match this year's theme :stalkga:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rino
12 hours ago, Runway said:

She is a biT obsessed. I think VMA's 2010 thraumatized her 5 life :air: 

oh god I absolutely love some of your posts! I almost suffocated while laughing at this :toofunny:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Enhsa
54 minutes ago, Nono said:

This is how we do has more views than Applause and G.U.Y combined, and it was her last single from the album so... :diane:

But unconditionally and Birthday say hi really...

DWUW with no video were much bigger and sold more than Birthday, this is how we do & unconditionally so.. :diane:

HighlandHeart

2mn2hx1.jpg

e6oj69.jpg

I'm not saying this as a fan of Gaga, but a fan of pop culture: 

Do you know what's really annoying about this? Nicki and Katy feel like it's one big pop culture competition and whoever dresses the craziest wins. They are obviously completely blind to pop culture as Gaga was simply bringing back and incorporating avant-garde performance art into celebrity, so they've missed the point. 

Think about it. If Gaga wasn't around, would Katy's managers be saying to her QUICK WEAR THIS AWFUL CHEAP EGG. No. Of course not. Because it holds no meaning.

These pathetic attempts to outshine Gaga simply:

a) reveal other artist's insecurities and expose them as fake

b) show they miss the point 

c) reveal how they misunderstand that most of Gaga's outfits hold an important social/pop cultural message, and their shallow and cheap rip offs of it show that they are the antithesis and exact opposite of Gaga and her pop cultural importance. 

It's honestly disgusting. Katy Perry is pathetic. Gaga doesn't have to pace about her bedroom worrying about what Katy Perry is gonna wear because she doesn't care, doesn't have time for it, and is completely secure and confident in her own appearance. 

Fine if you like her music, but I'd be stunned if you can like Katy Perry as a person.

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Aesta
3 hours ago, Disenchanted said:

What gets me is that Katy took swipes at Gaga and acted super competitive, and even made that comment about being ahead of the Met Gala theme... sounding like she was gonna go in for the kill, yet she turned up wearing this:

katy-perry-2016-met-gala-carpet-04.jpg

I don't really get how it fits the theme. Like, of course Gaga is going to outshine you if you don't follow the theme of the night...

repeating TEOG era doesn't makes u ahead but ok katy

➰ Life is Born This Way on Repeat ➰

Miracle
4 hours ago, Nono said:

This is how we do has more views than Applause and G.U.Y combined, and it was her last single from the album so... :diane:

But it flopped on terms of radio plays, sales, etc

it's just that the video went viral but nobody cared about the song

Jenniferella

Loved her outfit. It had some Blade Runner vibes that I crave

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Pacify Him
19 hours ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Gaga is going to come wearing a planet

Take me to your Venus :rockstar:

I’m getting on your nerves

Gagaloo911
6 hours ago, Nono said:

Actually I meant Birthday rather than this is how we do. I forgot about birthday actually :lolgaga:

Johnikan
7 hours ago, Solitaire said:

this is a work of art tbh

My EMOTIPOP could mean anything :koons:

Dominic

She looked amazing last night,  her hair wasn't my thing but that dress was beautiful.  Her and Gaga stole the show,  Gaga's look was giving me LG5 and it doesn't even exist, both amazing. :diane:  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

AlexanderLevi2

She literally thinks she is close to Gaga's level with high fashion?!

All of her outfits look cartoon-y to me and not in a good way....

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived