💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Judas were on The Fame Monster

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

So I was thinking I could totally see Judas being on the Fame monster.

It could have been the fear of betrayal , fear of your own shadows. It also would have closed out the album after teeth. Similar to how bad romance opens the album.Cus teeth leaves me wanting more  :giveup:

I always hated judas , when it came out, and like 3 years.(even though btw is my fave album) But I've only appreciated it recently . This track goes hard , it's a lyrical , production masterpiece .

tumblr_lkqpyic3E31qzwburo1_500.gif

and for all u Judas haters out there , I bet u would have loved it only because it was on the fame monster.:tea:

What songs can u personally see included on TFM from gaga's discography ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

Judas and Bad Romance in the same album? I would have been,"bitch, why u so lazy, recording the same song twice" :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Dominic

It's one of my favourite songs and I can definitely see it on TFM. Although some would complain there's two versions of Bad Romance on the album.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LetsGetHigh

If Judas were*.

is a perfect example of grammar Nazis. #BoycottNicki

Honestly though, I think people dislike Judas because they directly think of the lyrics and the video imagery which really caused some fans and the public to steer away from her music.

Music

i like your interpretation with the theme of "fears" on the album, but the only problem i would have with Judas being on The Fame Monster is it's (almost intentional :green:) similarities to Bad Romance.

lady_gaga_songs_final2.jpg

DeanWinchester
Just now, hellothing said:

Judas and Bad Romance in the same album? I would have been,"bitch, why u so lazy, recording the same song twice" :laughga:

Not my exact same thoughts but yeah, it doesn't sit well that they were too similar. I could sing Bad Romance while Judas is playing.

It probably would have disserviced both as people would point out they were too similar. Good thing they didn't. I love both songs and would often try to do the choreo

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Dangerous Man

The argument Bad Romance and Judas won't be a good a idea to be on the same album for they sound similar is a good point, but remember  Born This Way and Fashion of His Love exist. :sis: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VANTABLACK
3 minutes ago, Music said:

i like your interpretation with the theme of "fears" on the album, but the only problem i would have with Judas being on The Fame Monster is it's (almost intentional ) similarities to Bad Romance.

I agree but bad romance as an opener , and Judas as a closer even if they sound similar that may have been intentional , because they both talk about being being in love , one is about wanting to be more than just friends , and one is about the betrayal of friendship in a way between judas and Jesus .

Music
1 minute ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

I agree but bad romance as an opener , and Judas as a closer even if they sound similar that may have been intentional , because they both talk about being being in love , one is about wanting to be more than just friends , and one is about the betrayal of friendship in a way between judas and Jesus .

i guess, but it's more melodically and structurally not necessarily the theme or concept.

although, the idea for Bad Romance as an opener and Judas as a closer could of worked for a sense of a "full-circle" or "closure" to the album.

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Good point. Sort of like closing the loop. I guess it could have gone either way.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Red

You can't have the same song twice on an album

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AlexanderMagno

Judas is too heavy to be on TFM. BTW was full of heavily produced tracks (which made it so good by the way). Judas is too metallic, too industrial-disco, to be in the pop elegance that TFM is.

Lyrically, I don't think it deals with fear the way any TFM song does. It's more about acknowledging, with no fear, your love and your sins. There is a bit of apprehension, sure, but it only makes it fit even better in the whole structure of Born This Way.

VANTABLACK
15 minutes ago, Music said:

i like your interpretation with the theme of "fears" on the album, but the only problem i would have with Judas being on The Fame Monster is it's (almost intentional :green:) similarities to Bad Romance.

lady_gaga_songs_final2.jpg

:tea::air:

I agree with u. Buts that's one of the reason people don't like judas on btw because it's like another bad romance. Maybe it would have fit in cohesively in tfm and been more successful . Idk Im just salty because I wish TFM was a longer album . But btw is perfect the way it is to, to me,

Archived