💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you really think that "crazy Gaga" will come back?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

In 2010 it was shocking to see Gaga in flats and jeans (She said that she would never wear those in 2010) - but now it's all about flats and jeans. There is no "crazy Gaga" now. Do you really think that she will come back?  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clip

I don't think superCrazyGa will come back but she's not obviously going to wear jeans and flats for the rest of her life. We're between two eras and we're only seeing her for a few minutes when she leaves from restaurants or studios so she's obviously not going to be wearing Alexander Mcqueen's gowns. LG5 will have a fashion theme, just like every other era, and I'm sure it won't be that toned down

Bear

I don't think so, not fully at least. I imagine she'll still have her avant garde fashion, but it just won't appear as strongly. 

MaryJaneHolland

We're in a pre-era thats why she's more 'normal-fashioned' lately. Once she kicks off the LG5 era she'll be the old Gaga. 

Helxig

I still love her as she is, but I really do hope so.

I really thought she was here to stay! That she'd evolve into some kind of Myrtle Snow, Iris Apfel, June Brown on Graham Norton, eccentric old lady.

I was kinda sad when she admitted all these years later that those eras were just an expression of her pain, rather than who she really was all along. 

I still love the BTW era with a passion. And I'll still love Gaga no matter what she does.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dominic
6 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

I still love her as she is, but I really do hope so.

I really thought she was here to stay! That she'd evolve into some kind of Myrtle Snow, Iris Apfel, June Brown on Graham Norton, eccentric old lady.

I was kinda sad when she admitted all these years later that those eras were just an expression of her pain, rather than who she really was all along. 

I still love the BTW era with a passion. And I'll still love Gaga no matter what she does.

Stan for Dot Cotton!  :diane:

Every era/album seems to be an expression of her pain.  She seems to have a lot of pains.  :laughga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

HighlandHeart
29 minutes ago, Clip said:

I don't think superCrazyGa will come back but she's not obviously going to wear jeans and flats for the rest of her life. We're between two eras and we're only seeing her for a few minutes when she leaves from restaurants or studios so she's obviously not going to be wearing Alexander Mcqueen's gowns. LG5 will have a fashion theme, just like every other era, and I'm sure it won't be that toned down

Exactly. This is Lady Gaga we're talking about, so we'll never be able to predict what she does. People forget she emerged wearing a lot of smart blazers, Chanel suits and platinum blonde wigs. BTW was very punk/goth and ARTPOP was of course couture splashed with crazy paint palettes. Whatever she wears I'm sure it will reflect the message. She seems a lot more calm and peaceful right now so I think she fashion will be very avante-garde but tasteful. 

20 minutes ago, Hooker said:

I don't think so, not fully at least. I imagine she'll still have her avant garde fashion, but it just won't appear as strongly. 

You make her sound like Voldemort returning after a destroyed Horcrux. Trust me, the Lady's gonna slay. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Luxe Ford

First of all, I'm not so comfortable with the term Crazy Gaga. There's really nothing "crazy" about those styles. I believe the times when she wouldn't be caught dead 'out of character' is over. But I'm sure she still has sides of her personality that won't ever be tamed into the more generic. There won't ever be a lack of drama for us, I'm sure.

If.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

First of all, I'm not so comfortable with the term Crazy Gaga. There's really nothing "crazy" about those styles.

lady-gaga-white-outfit.jpg

Bear
8 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

You make her sound like Voldemort returning after a destroyed Horcrux. Trust me, the Lady's gonna slay. 

I died a little :toofunny::rip:

ModernEcstasy

No! 

But I hope I am wrong. 

However, it may be a good thing, because it could finally mean that she no longer has to mask her true self with a character. 

Archived