💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dangerous Woman Might Be A Visual Album After All...

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I feel like Ari is going to pull a Lemonade, an album with a film. Look, Visual 2 isn't here yet despite a month already since Visual 1 came out. Ari also said that Be Alright will have a video. The song is good but not single worthy so why would she make a video for it? It made me conclude that Ari might pull a visual album after all! 

Omg, if my theory is correct, I will definitely collapse. Please make this happen. :giveup: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blake

Or maybe she will just do videos for songs because she wants to? :toofunny: 

Serendipity

Visual albums are a thing now, it seems :lolga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Dangerous Man
7 minutes ago, Blake said:

Or maybe she will just do videos for songs because she wants to? :toofunny: 

No. Stfu. Don't kill my hype. 

Blake
Just now, Dangerous Man said:

No. Stfu. Don't kill my hype. 

Oh that's cute, telling me to 'stfu'...

who-are-you-again.gif

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Otothat's cute, telling me 'stfu'...

who-are-you-again.gif

I created this place (thread) and you're an unwanted visitor (poster), I can tell you to stfu, fat.

Vodka

I'm just gonna support your theory bc, why not? :laughga:

So we're aware that Ariana started on Broadway. She then finds her fair share of limelight on television via Nick. Isn't her album cover supposed to be that of a Polaroid shot? 

In addition to the costume, the quality of the album cover screams a bit Comic Heroine. DW is supposed to be give off a Femme Fatale vibe, right? Her first DW visual displays a heavy, dare I say dramatic use of color.

I'm really getting 90's-Batman-movie vibes from what she's put out so far. Will she release some sort of mini film, or a series of videos as a prevalent theme?

She's played with the concept of having sci-fi, "bookish" references in her videos before: "Break Free", "One Last Time". So it's def possible she could do some sort of Hero/Comic theme for DW

So will she follow-through with that leather bunny suit theme for the album, or not so? :gaycat:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

TerrenceV2

Judging by her music videos, ready for Ari to deliver the most basic visual album to date, not

playground love - josef salvat

Blake
48 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

I created this place (thread) and you're an unwanted visitor (poster), I can tell you to stfu, fat.

Honey don't use some basic insult like 'fat' with me. It's pathetic. 

Dangerous Man
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Honey don't use some basic insult like 'fat' with me. It's pathetic. 

You must be new here. :rip: 

Or maybe you already forgot the delete it fat thingy. Smh.

Versace
4 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

I feel like Ari is going to pull a Lemonade, an album with a film. Look, Visual 2 isn't here yet despite a month already since Visual 1 came out. Ari also said that Be Alright will have a video. The song is good but not single worthy so why would she make a video for it? It made me conclude that Ari might pull a visual album after all! 

Omg, if my theory is correct, I will definitely collapse. Please make this happen. :giveup: 

Watch this album flop sis 

:neyde:

SamJ

I'm excited for dangerous woman, my everything is awesome my fav song is be my baby now that song deserved video

Blake
8 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

You must be new here. :rip: 

Or maybe you already forgot the delete it fat thingy. Smh.

I must be new? Try me being one of the first members on GGD since 1.0. 

I just don't care for childish members. 

The Child
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

I must be new? Try me being one of the first members on GGD since 1.0. 

I just don't care for childish members. 

Just relax & calm down, OP is not childish. :awkney:

If you were here since GGD 1.0. like you're saying, you'd know that there was a trend last year of saying delete it fat or fatty to anyone on the forum for fun thanks to a fake fan story of a M&G with Demi Lovato, if you don't know what I'm talking about then

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Blake
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Just relax & calm down, OP is not childish. :awkney:

If you were here since GGD 1.0. like you're saying you'd know that last year there was a trend of saying delete it fat or fatty to anyone on the forum for fun thanks to a meme of Demi Lovato called Poot, if you don't know what I'm talking about then

giphy.gif

I know there were those various memes. :toofunny: I just find them childish and can be used for rude reasons.

Archived